PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 12/6

melhoneybee
12-06-2007, 11:03 AM
If anyone is bored tonight, My b-day party is at the Breakroom in CR... I know a few of us will be there.. Justin, Dustin, Travis and myself for sure.. so come on down ($5 bottomless cups from 9-midnight).

Hope to see some of ya out!

-Mel

DustinsDuster
12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
you know i'll be there. there was talk of me maybe having to work tomorrow, but it's all good now. i'll be there unteathered, so you should all show up if you can!

by the way Mel, you might want to change your signiture on here, it's still advertising the picnic we had in July...

melhoneybee
12-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for that.. lol

biohazard
12-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Happy birthday Mel. Too bad I'm not 21 and in the CR area.

ZacFields
12-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Happy B-Day Mel.

Ashley and I was supposed to have dinner with my parents tonight but then it ended up being cancelled due to weather. Now we're kinda stuck cleaning house tonight. Hope its a good one!

BioHazard: How did you get back on the forums? lol. It just occurred to me that I never fixed your account. Sorry about that dude. I've been locked out of my own server for over a month now. I should get that fixed.

Zac

Drifte
12-06-2007, 09:42 PM
that dude hacked your gibson mang. he knows his bits and bites.

biohazard
12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, right Drifte. I'm not that good.

Zac, I had to completely clear all my temporary internet files. The confirmation code would not show in IE, Opera, Firefor, or Safari. Why I had to clear all my browsers temporary internet files fixed them all, who knows.