PDA

View Full Version : Trade Wanted 97 Grand Prix

Stutz
12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
97 grand prix gt 4 door dark teal matallic, it has almost 150,000 miles but it should last at least 100,000 more. Nothing is wrong with it i bought it last Feb. from a guy who owned a detail shop in tipton. He had intake gasket replaced (common problem on 3.8) And then i replaced the valve cover gaskets. The back drivers side door got backed into but it has been fixed. I really like the car im just dealing with some crazy stuff and i have had to move and change my phone number and now i would like to change my car too. I can throw in some extras such as: black headlight covers, front and rear strut tower brace, warm air intake with K&N filter, altezza tail lights, chrome grill, dual subs and amp and lots of other small things i cant remember. Would just like to trade for a decent car in the 2500 to 3000 range. Let me know wuts out there, or i would sell it for $3000.

Luminatorz34
12-20-2007, 07:09 AM
damn that sounds like a helluva deal here man....too bad your looking for cars....cuz id trade you my bronco for it...free bump i guess

Stutz
01-15-2008, 01:53 AM
if it was a white bronco like oj's i would consider it lol

Luminatorz34
01-15-2008, 06:45 AM
its black, but you could always rattle can it white :)

Stutz
01-19-2008, 01:08 AM
Will trade up (i will add money) or down (you add money) interested in:
90-99 eclipse or talon
92-00 civic coupe
90-00 integra
87-93 mustang notchback
93-97 camaro
89-93 240sx

I also just bought some newer (but still used) headlights that are in better condition then the ones on the car and i could also throw in some nice black 17" rims and tires.

Stutz
01-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Now it has 153,000 miles i drive almost 60 miles round trip to work everyday mostly all on interstate

belittle
01-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Trade straight up for a 1991 Talon AWD auto?

Pictures:
http://www.4g63pwr.com/Ebayitems/whitecar/

White
Cloth Interior
82k miles
Arp's
MLS
All new timing components
Sony CD player
14b Turbo
2.5" turboback exhaust
1995 GST Wheels w/ brand new tires
Red Top Optima
Brand new brake pads
ABS
AWD
New Front Axles
New Driverside Caliper
New Passenger Rear Caliper

Cell if interested: (319) 594 2563

Stutz
01-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Im interested in that deal, i will give ya a call tomorrow.

red3sx93
01-30-2008, 06:52 PM
the car has 155,000 miles on the body, has some sun damage, and clear coat issues, but a pretty nice car on the out side ,no damage, the interior is very nice its gray with leather seats but there is sun damage on the dash, it has a new headliner put in, lots of new parts put on over the winter.
PARTS LIST:
front mount intercooler
blow off valve blue (greddy want to be)
boost controler
wrinkle finish valve cover
oil catch can
cool intake
new exeddy clutch stage 2
slave cylinder
master cylinder
90amp alternator
new battery
ground wireing kit
faze gauges A/F and Boost Gauge
Full piller dual gauge pod
and new speedo gauges
dual 7in touch screen dvd player
with infinity sound system new 6.5s with amp and 6x9
3, 12inch subs infinity with a rockford 1200 watt amp
moda 17inch rims
the car also has a all new front end power steering pump
tyerods and axles/cv joints and etc....
and bomex body kits but there not on the car still in box im not going to put them on

i dont know how much to ask if your interested in the car just make a offer and i will also take trades if im interested

if no one wants it, the car will be for resale in the spring/summer time but its going to be a little more money because im going to get it repainted what ever color and im putting in exhaust,big 16g, evo fuel pump and evo fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator

http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20 ... 384&page=2 (http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015370&id=1178731384&page=2)
for more pix

DustinsDuster
01-30-2008, 07:12 PM
the car has 155,000 miles on the body, has some sun damage, and clear coat issues, but a pretty nice car on the out side ,no damage, the interior is very nice its gray with leather seats but there is sun damage on the dash, it has a new headliner put in, lots of new parts put on over the winter.
PARTS LIST:
front mount intercooler
boost controler
oil catch can
cool intake
slave cylinder
master cylinder
90amp alternator
new battery
ground wireing kit
and new speedo gauges
moda 17inch rims
and bomex body kits but there not on the car still in box im not going to put them on

i dont know how much to ask if your interested in the car just make a offer and i will also take trades if im interested

if no one wants it, the car will be for resale in the spring/summer time but its going to be a little more money because im going to get it repainted what ever color and im putting in exhaust,big 16g, evo fuel pump and evo fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator

http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20 ... 384&page=2 (http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015370&id=1178731384&page=2)
for more pix

your pics dont work. do you have any older siblings that went to Linn Mar as well?

Stutz
01-30-2008, 11:13 PM
PARTS LIST:
front mount intercooler
boost controler
oil catch can
cool intake
slave cylinder
master cylinder
90amp alternator
new battery
ground wireing kit
and new speedo gauges
moda 17inch rims

for more pix

What kind of car, im guessing a dsm? link no work

Stutz
01-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Nevermind i found it in the marketplace on facebook. Call or text me at 319 795 2793 i work second shift so its better to text. Thanks.