PDA

View Full Version : Linda Hogan Street Races

NewSpeedSteed
12-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Just like the title says, Linda Hogan street races- footage captured BEFORE her son's accident... heh accident... that kids a tool. But yeah, I guess this is an actual movie about celebs and famous people who 'race' and are bad drivers in general. If the price is right I'd probably buy it for laughs.

Enjoy:
http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/12-02 ... racing.htm (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/12-02-07page-Linda-Hogan-street-racing.htm)

JacobS
12-01-2007, 12:47 PM
i actually own that movie. its not that bad, a lot of nice cars and such.

as for linda hogan denying it? shes just an immature adult that wont take responsibility for her actions. and shes stupid for letting her son have such fast cars after hes wrecked them all.

StreetSweeper
12-01-2007, 01:12 PM
shes just an immature adult that wont take responsibility for her actions. and shes stupid for letting her son have such fast cars after hes wrecked them all.

Do i smell some Jelousy here? The kids got money and he has fast shit. Big deal.. Personaly i think its sweet if she wants to race to.

logans dad
12-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Correction George, His dad has the money!!! :neener:

JacobS
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
now why would i be jealous of a kid that cant drive for shit?

Ashley
12-01-2007, 09:02 PM
not to mention the kid is stupid enough to leave his friend brain-dead for the rest of his life. yeah, definitely seems like a guy worth being jealous over. :roll:

and his mom is pretty much the same thing.. a dumbass with too much money.

Domestic Disturbance
12-02-2007, 01:40 AM
i think that the new reporter is kinda a douche. yes obviously the kid didn't deserve to have that fast of a car. normally you would have something slower before it, and you would gradually learn the feel for things instead of being given some amazing fast supra and oh go have fun. its not a video game. poor parenting

black88gt
12-02-2007, 12:18 PM
some people have more money than brains

69gt4speed
12-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Imo anybody can race that is qualified. We all see ppl that shouldn't have any car. Just cause they are old means nothing, obviously I am biased but I've done it all along, 1 accident, my sparkplug wire got stuck under the throttle, took me a sec to pull the key, hit the curb on the 69.

I do believe kids should be trained and a guy like George, Dustin, Adam, etc. I have no problem riding or competing against. I know them, their equipment and technique is good. I jacked around once with George riding and I am sorry about that, layed on the brakes fairly hard. If I could take it back I would.

I see just as much bad things at the track, things break, bad stuff happens wherever you go. Cell phones imo are a real hazard, Anita and Adam got smashed cause of that. I bet cell phones and deer cause mo accidents than racing any day.

DustinsDuster
12-16-2007, 10:58 AM
i have found (especially in the last few years) my desire to fuck around and do stupid stuff in my car has gone down a lot. i dont know if thats just a part of getting older or what.