PDA

View Full Version : June 28th 2008

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 03:23 PM
PINKS ALL OUT in StLouis @ Gateway International June 28th 2008...whos gonna represent for CR.....MSCA?....Well I know of 4 people already going. $10,000 who could use it.

DustinsDuster
11-23-2007, 04:20 PM
PINKS ALL OUT in StLouis @ Gateway International June 28th 2008...whos gonna represent for CR.....MSCA?....Well I know of 4 people already going. $10,000 who could use it.

god dammit. the only thing i MIGHT have running by then is my Dart, and theres no way theyre gonna have a low 12 second field.

it'd be awesome if some of the faster cars around here went down to represent Iowa....

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 05:03 PM
it'd be awesome if some of the faster cars around here went down to represent Iowa....

Wont happen Dustin, they never leave there playground!!!!

DustinsDuster
11-23-2007, 06:36 PM

Wont happen Dustin, they never leave there playground!!!!

cant say that about everyone. Havlik's car has already been to three states under it's own power, and its barely a year old. im hoping if Scott has all winter to get his bugs worked out, he could go too. maybe Rich and Mike Walsh too. it'd be neat to have a whole crew going from here. go down in a big caravan of racers and spectators to support the racers

allgo
11-23-2007, 08:31 PM
You never know....

allgo
11-23-2007, 08:32 PM
who are the 4??? I ve raced at more then a couple of out of state tracks before, I have raced at gateway to.

logans dad
11-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Its a lot easier to throw a bike in a little trailer and go out of state then a car. People that drive to another state to race are going to get there's sooner or later. And what I mean is they will break eventually and have to get a trailer to get it home.

I went two times on the trailer and could of drove it with the air on but you just dont know when it wont make it home on its own power. You all know this!!

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 09:20 PM
I am not taking no bike to Pinks all Out for cars, Dustin... Havlik/Walsh and those guys were not in that statment. I think it would be awsome to get a verity of cars to go, ranging from 8s-12s cars, this might put someone from CR in the 16...Joe your the exception to all the rules, you have played out of state, and have had the balls to race the bikes...Vic better get that import tuned, and drag it down there and represent for the Old guys with imports...lol There are not any other dates scheduled that will be this close to Iowa...Joe some of the people who say they are going are Ron Allen, and his 2 sons, I plan on takeing the camaro, Terry Miller is said to plan to make the trip, I can almost bet Havlik and Walsh and Scotty and the drag week crew could not pass this up. I beleve it is Pre-registar though, Time to get the original Allgo polished up for the TV crews...lol Still awhile off, but it puts the bug in everybodys ear, word has it on the bike sites, there is a Pinks All Out for bikes in the working also, but it said to be out East.Dam gonna be a long trip...Ed

allgo
11-23-2007, 09:29 PM
I sold allgo... finished the deal this morning.

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Well I dont know if I should say Congrats, or Sorry to here that. I sold the camaro also :yawinkle: ...You still got 2 cars left to play with...lol

allgo
11-23-2007, 09:56 PM
No I am not lying, I ve thinking about it all year. Sick of having a car that I really cant drive anywhere but on a drag strip. I am getting the shipping set up this week and it is going to a guy in New York that is going to street race it. He is counting on making some $$ with the car cause nobody will no it. I have owned the car for 20 years time to move on.

OldSkoolRCR
11-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Gott'a Camaro to sell ya :biggrin:

logans dad
11-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Well I dont know if I should say Congrats, or Sorry to here that. I sold the camaro also :yawinkle: ...You still got 2 cars left to play with...lol

Ed, Stop playing head games on me lol. You know I get confused easily. You sold it but want to sell it to Joe?

Wife said maybe I can take the car to the All out Pinks. Im betting after 11 second cars on the last one they will pick a different set of ET cars at this one. Where do you sign up? :help:

DustinsDuster
11-24-2007, 11:54 AM
if i could get the Dart together, id be down to drive it to CFR or Tristate, but St. Louis is a little far in my book with 3.91 gears and 26" tall tires...

id really like to get into a Pinks all out when my Duster is done though; even if i have to travel a ways to get to it.

ZacFields
02-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Keep in touch about this one.

I believe I have that saturday off so if enough people decide to go I might drive down there and check it out. I drove through St Louis twice in the last 4 days.

TbTalon94
02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
I'd go but I really don't feel like trying to race my car with hundreds of other people then them not even picking my slow ass ET class lol.

Scott
02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I think I might actually go up and take a shot at it, probably pull off the nitrous and run on motor so I can be in the mid to low 10 second range, that seems to be the most common class for them to pick for the finals. How often do you get a chance like that to get your car on TV :supz: Im sure Ed and few of his friends are going up there, if allgo went and maybe wheels too, could have quite a few CR cars up there.

OldSkoolRCR
02-11-2008, 03:00 PM
According to George there is a whole fleet of people car pooling and fooling each other down, I am leaving on the Thursday before, and so are you Scotty...NO EXCUESS dam it. There is 2 motor homes going from CR freinds of ours also, should be a great time.

OldSkoolRCR
02-11-2008, 03:02 PM
I'd go but I really don't feel like trying to race my car with hundreds of other people then them not even picking my slow ass ET class lol.

Trevor what the heck else you got to do... its TV, represent for CR
:bigthumb:

DustinsDuster
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Scott, we should try to get BHavlik to go as well; you never see low 9 second STREET cars on that show, usually only drag cars...

Scott
02-12-2008, 07:05 AM
I'll bring it up to him and see what he thinks, honestly I dont know if he will have his car ready by then, he's got alot on his plate right now with the new shop and everything. it will be a consistant 8 second car though once he gets tires on it though, I could probably hold down the low 9 range.

DustinsDuster
02-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Ed, (or anyone else for that matter), if someone has an extra spot for me, i would totally throw down for gas and beer. i'll PM you later if i cant find a ride with anyone else.

Ashley
02-12-2008, 02:51 PM
i think zac is wanting to go, so if we go, we'll have room for 2 extra people to ride down there for anyone that doesn't want to drive.

Ricky
02-13-2008, 11:18 AM
how far away is this place?

Ashley
02-13-2008, 01:07 PM
it's st louis.. 5 hours or so.

Ricky
02-13-2008, 10:32 PM
that would be cool. I may be down for going to this thing too! got to check vacation time though.

Drifte
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
i know my gf would be down, maybe me. depends on my summer classes though. Any one watch the pinks season finally with the crx vs the vw and the dub crashed..was intense.

ZacFields
02-15-2008, 01:59 PM
well as long as I can keep this fresh in my mind, I'lll probably be going. The drive to st louis is not that bad, really.

Stutz
02-17-2008, 09:05 PM
One of my bros has a place in quincy so im going and staying there. My other bro and his friend might be going and racing an 10/11 second S10.

OldSkoolRCR
02-21-2008, 04:36 PM
DAM this sucks they SOLD out already. SHIT!!! I read the registration wrong :banghead: Damit I am getting old and have my head in my ass 24/7 anymore it seems.

Scott
02-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Ed, Im putting out a few posts to see if we can steal some spots here..

OldSkoolRCR
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Ed, Im putting out a few posts to see if we can steal some spots here..

If you find someone tell them we'll pay$$$

RangerXLT
03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
if you and zac still have room when you guys want to go, let me know..i'll go down if no one else wants to ride with you.