PDA

View Full Version : 2008 BONE stock Hayabusa

OldSkoolRCR
11-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Been alot of Hype about the 08 Busa's, well here ya go. This bike has less than 150 miles on it, BONE stock,stock exhust,foot shifting, except for being lowerd,and the front end straped, and a welded clutch hub to prevent clutch chatter. This pass was the back up pass to the first pass of 9.32@150.95, second pass...well you can see for yourself. Pretty dam impressive for a out of the crate bike.

http://www.dragbike.com/multimedia/07bu ... c01_hi.wmv (http://www.dragbike.com/multimedia/07busa_chronic01_hi.wmv)

Drifte
11-22-2007, 02:07 AM
BONE stock except for being lowerd,and the front end straped, and a welded clutch hub to prevent clutch chatter.

LOL bone stock haha. sorry i found it funny. i'll leave you alone now. Quick bike tho

OldSkoolRCR
11-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Once again Drift you stupidity is showing, what part of stock threw you? Please dont make remarks to things you are 200% clueless about, they have actually went faster already. If you have any proof that that bike is not stock prove it. considering the slightly modde busa's are running low 8s...

snickerlicker
11-23-2007, 03:59 AM
I think he was trying to say is a stock Busa doesn't come lowered from the factory, have its front end strapped, and its clutch hub welded..At least I think...

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 09:26 AM
What I am saying is it was BONE stock, No engine mods of any type, never had the cover off, 150+ miles, foot shifting, stock exhust ect. The bike was lower due to the fact he is 5'1" tall, strapping the front is not any type of HP Mod, nor is the welded clutch hub. Now put a pipe on it, a PC3R, tune it with some cams, and fuel, That is an easy 8.70 bike, which I have heard already, they have went 8s with that same bike in the same cond. I am trying to get the video. Ed

DustinsDuster
11-23-2007, 10:25 AM
i dont know, its kindof a grey area. it's hard to call it completely bone stock. i understand they didnt buy any modifcation parts for it, but they did change it a bit from completely stock condition. yeah, almost anyone could do those mods, but its still not completely how the factory did it.

in any case, it's still very impressive with no really money spent over the intial cost of the bike.

OldSkoolRCR
11-23-2007, 03:29 PM
opinions vary!

DustinsDuster
11-23-2007, 04:15 PM
opinions vary!

truer words have never been spoken.

i just wish more people would realize everyone has their own opinion. just because it doesnt match yours; doesnt mean either of you are right or wrong.

Ricky
11-23-2007, 05:12 PM
opinions vary!

truer words have never been spoken.

i just wish more people would realize everyone has their own opinion. just because it doesnt match yours; doesnt mean either of you are right or wrong.

hahaha.

allgo
11-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Not to start another argument but on speed channel they tested the new busa with a pro rider that was the main man on the bike and it only went 10.00.

slow ride
11-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Busa's, ZX14's both big badass bikes(Busa on top IMHO), but running those times in not the norm for around here. I know you can ride really good Ed so I'm not nocking you or anything, just stating the facts. Most of those posted times are with a jocky rider (130lbs wet) and at tracks with sub sea level density altitudes. I think you or other good riders around here could come close to those times in awsome air, but unless we stock up on slim fast (me included) it would be hard to do.

Still I'm sure excellent numbers will come from the new bikes. My turd Superhawk has nothing for them, but it sounds good trying 8)

OldSkoolRCR
11-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Good point that pass wa a 155lb rider suited, although a 200lb rider on the same bike went 9.39, the best pass for the 155lb rider was a 9.32, but i have heard they have been into the 9teens.Ed

Drifte
11-25-2007, 04:41 PM
I think he was trying to say is a stock Busa doesn't come lowered from the factory, have its front end strapped, and its clutch hub welded..At least I think...
yep...and I'm not stupid.