PDA

View Full Version : Beowulf trailers

69gt4speed
11-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Anyone look at the restricted Beowulf trailers # 2 and 3 ? Then don't do it. :suspect:

DustinsDuster
11-15-2007, 11:07 PM
no thanks, that movie looks like a pile of shit. it looks even worse that they got Angelina Jolie to try to make it look respectable.

69gt4speed
11-15-2007, 11:14 PM
no thanks, that movie looks like a pile of shit. it looks even worse that they got Angelina Jolie to try to make it look respectable.

Hmm ya she's there to make it look respectable. Course I got a soft spot for her since she did Gia unrated.

Drifte
11-16-2007, 10:26 AM
not even interested in seeing it. sounds like the writer had a speech impedement when pitching the movie. it was supposed to be called BEAR WOLF.

69gt4speed
11-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I prob won't pay winnsong money but I watch all the cheezy b movies. I saw planet terror recently w mcgowan in it. I laughed at that one cause yea it was like the ol drive in movies.

69gt4speed
11-16-2007, 01:39 PM
not even interested in seeing it. sounds like the writer had a speech impedement when pitching the movie. it was supposed to be called BEAR WOLF.

I usually let things go but changing my oil for a trip to k.c. Beowulf is a ancient english poem describing a warrior king vs grendle and grendles mother, and a dragon. Nothing new, I read tolkiens version yrs ago. Where u kids come up w this stuff, granted it isn't some futuristic tale of talking evil stangs and camaros, back in those days they talked of reg ol monsters. To punish and enslave, happy now? I'll put it on my 1/4 panels on the black 69 call it barricade.

Drifte
11-16-2007, 02:44 PM
^ you lost me man. I figure this was something from an old tail, but I prefer poking fun at it. The rest of what you said...i really dont know lol.

69gt4speed
11-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Ur transformer movie, it has a talking stang and camaro. Correct? Anyhow the stang in the movie instead of protect and serve has to punish and enslave on the 1/4's. :bigthumb: I watch all of it pretty much when I get a chance. Btw "deathproof" sucks imo. And ya Jolie is old by all ur standards, "hackers" was yrs ago.

DustinsDuster
11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
^ you lost me man. I figure this was something from an old tail, but I prefer poking fun at it. The rest of what you said...i really dont know lol.

there was a camaro and a mustang in that movie? i was too busy staring at Megan Fox....

69gt4speed
11-16-2007, 03:36 PM

there was a camaro and a mustang in that movie? i was too busy staring at Megan Fox....

Ha I see grasshopper, you just look at younger things. Ya the camaro was a star, the saleen stang was a evil counterpart. Ya have to remember my daughter is 22. So I just say no to look at young ones. Jolie is older by far so its ok. I'm damn sorry it didn't have a challenger too but what side would it be on.

Domestic Disturbance
11-16-2007, 03:45 PM
ya unfortunately deathproof was a big pile of crap. im a big quentin turentino fan and that was just bla. lots of girl talk. poor climax. on the upside it had some great angles, special effects, and car chasing. not enough to make it good though.

vanishing point, thats where its at :WORSHIP:

Drifte
11-16-2007, 04:52 PM
yea i heard deathproof was chicks talking..A LOT and what little action their was wasnt enough to overcome the chick-chat. Transformers on the other hand...yes i liked it. Im not a big transformer nerd, I just use the theme because thats what i really like. the idea of "more than meets the eye" and the name Dicepticon. I used an autobot for my avatar but whatever. I also like the idea of a kid seeing me rollin down the street and being like..wait..what?! little kid doesnt really think oh its a sticker, I like to stir imaginations.