PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 or 2 mufflers!! who's got some laying around

Scott
11-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Everyone I need either 1 or 2 flowmaster mufflers, pretty much any size will work. and actually they dont have to be flowmaster but I would prefer it, I bought a old crappy truck for beating around this winter and it has no mufflers on it at all, let me know what you have sitting around, will buy either today or tomorrow.

Drifte
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
i actually have 2 sitting at home. flowmaster 40 and not sure what the other one was. if you pm lilmurk or somethin he may be able to get em for ya. im a good 90 miles away untill next week.

Scott
11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Sweet, if you got 2 matching mufflers let me know, and how much, I got a deal going on ebay on right now for 70bucks shipped for a pair so I have to know ASAP, like before 4 oclock today

Drifte
11-13-2007, 03:33 PM
i honestly couldnt tell ya what the other is, sorry. I know i could prolly ditch em both for $20, but I'm not sure which one of my brothers the other muffler belongs to!If you dont end up winning the ebay ones, lemme know here, ill try to talk to one of the brothers.

Scott
11-13-2007, 05:02 PM
OK I must be half retarded here or something, I cant find lil murk on here, I looked under the members and name beginning with L and couldnt find him, I know I have seen him post before, is he in town or close at least?? 20 bucks is right in my price range and I would love to buy these if I could get ahold of them

Drifte
11-13-2007, 08:28 PM
ah he changed his screen name. its lil krumm
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=349 (http://www.iowaautoforums.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=349)
i got your number btw.

lil krumm
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
colt your car had duals, werent they both the same? those should both still be there. i have all my mufflers on my truck.

Scott
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
sounds good, let me know how/when I can get these from ya..

Scott
11-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I know someone around here has some old flowmasters or magnaflows or something sitting in there garage or junk pile, HELP ME OUT!!

Drifte
11-14-2007, 09:59 AM
colt your car had duals, werent they both the same? those should both still be there. i have all my mufflers on my truck.

kent theirs 2 mufflers on the metal bench. Just check and see if they are the same. If they are sell em to scott and you can keep the money.

logans dad
11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
I have 2 shorty 3 inch in and out stock car mufflers you can have. Make that truck sound like it has some balls and call.

Scott
11-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Well right now its open exhaust with 2 stacks behind the cab so its pretty fuckin loud already

lil krumm
11-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Well right now its open exhaust with 2 stacks behind the cab so its pretty fuckin loud already

please tell me you dont have stacks on a gasser truck...PLEASE.

sorry ive been busy, im going to check those mufflers today, see wtf they are. but if i remember i dont think they say anythign on them.

Scott
11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes sir it does have stacks on a gas truck, but to my defense I didnt do it, but I did buy it that way. What I want to do is find a flowmaster "any size" and cut the end off and weld on a 3.5 or 4 inch and run single exhaust on it. unless you actually do have 2 mufflers then I wont need to run single exhaust, I have almost nothing invested in the truck and its worth almost nothing so Im trying not to spend much money on it, but it does need mufflers.

lil krumm
11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
ok the "flowmasters" my brother speaks of have no writing on them, so i can prove that. and one dynomax. so must have the other "flowmaster" on my truck. so if you want those let me know, i can pull that one of my truck, its not doing a whole lot while my truck is parked for the winter.

PM me if you want either, i will need you to drive out here, since my car is also broken at the moment....

Scott
11-16-2007, 03:25 PM
aight, PM me your number or give me a call tonight so I have your number "my computer at home doesnt work" and I will stop out or something

RangerXLT
11-22-2007, 09:15 AM
if that doesn't work i know i got one muffler sitting around here that you can have. i dont remember the inlet size maybe 2.5 and the outlet is 3. dynomax..$10

lil krumm
11-22-2007, 07:46 PM
if that doesn't work i know i got one muffler sitting around here that you can have. i dont remember the inlet size maybe 2.5 and the outlet is 3. dynomax..$10

he already stopped out and left with three....

Scott
11-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah thanks alot by the way, I havent even got a chance to do anything with them yet, the garage is full of drywall dust and mud everywhere now..