PDA

View Full Version : built 7mgte supra motor

bowtiebuba
11-04-2007, 11:09 PM
NAME:Joshua Silver
PHONE NUMBER: 319 540 1396
EMAIL:bowtiebuba350@yahoo.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE:paypal cash money order ect...
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM:rebuilt 7m j&E pistons eagle rods all new never used
PRICE:$2500 obo for entire motor but can part out
DESCRIPTION: i have a bran never used built 7mgte, i will part this motor out is anybody wants, it starts out as a thermo cleaned and magnafluxed crack free 7m block, then is was decked with the front cover to a ra value of 15 to seal with a hks stopper head gasket,the motor was then line honed to ensure the block was straight for the crank, it has stainless steel pioner frezze plugs in it and painted gloss black, it then was bored 20 over to fit the forged j&e pistons with hand file fit rings to each, the block also has new oil pump bearings installed and ready, the crank has been ground 10 thoundsths and nitrited to handle more power, the bearings are coated clevite 77s cant get any better, rods and mains are clevites, speacking of rods the motor has a set of eagle h beams with the l19 bolts in them, to hold the crank in and to hold the head down are a set of arp head and main studs, the engine also includes a bran new oem toyota oil pump and water pump, a full fell fro gasket set, head that still needs to be built like the motor, intake manifold, oil pan ect... lots of misc parts to the motor, everything has been balanced and blueprinted, the motor has not been assmbled yet, witch i think will help with the sale because anybody looking for a motor like this probly his/her own way to assemble the motor, here is a short price list of what it would cost to duplicate this motor

these are prices new to duplicate this motor

machine work on block and nitriteing the crank $1100

J&E pistons with file fit rings $850

toyota oil pump and water pump $450

egale rods with l19 bolts $600

felpro engine gasket set $300

coated clevite 77s rod and main bearings $200

arp head studs and main studs $200

the total on that is a massive 3700 minus the engine it self to start with, i will part this engine out if there is enough intrest, keep in mind everything is all bran new never used. make offers on the parts or the entire engine very solid start to a big power build. also have a 89 supra for sale in the car section very clean body check it out