PDA

View Full Version : Exciting news

Drifte
11-03-2007, 06:38 AM
So...today I just didnt wake up for work. When I did wake up, I didnt want to call them, and tell them my alarm didnt go off. I just sat their, it was straight outa office space, only I did care...just not enough to go to work. Which sucks, I didnt mind that job, I didnt need it by any means, but...it wasnt all bad. So now im sitting here wondering what to do. Contemplating heading back to CR to put a new muffler on my car, or stay here and wait for Trevor to come up.

Well, thats my strange mind at work today...

IM free every weekend now btw guys.

Ricky
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
yeah you will be seeing a lot more of me... i hope thats a good thing

Luminatorz34
11-06-2007, 07:06 AM
maybe, you should spend more time making sure your side skirts dont fall off that car of yours. haha

Drifte
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
hehe, yea, shouldnt drop into quarterpipe like ditches either...but i was in and out like a champ!

Luminatorz34
11-06-2007, 09:18 AM
oh i get it...showing the ditch some love huh? just popped in to say hi, then gotta bounce?

JustinS
11-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I did that last Wednesday Colton. Although I didn't skip work, I just skipped class. I slept till like 11:30, got up and watched tv, took a nap, watched some more tv and then went to bed. It was the most awesome feeling in the world to just do nothing after being busy this entire semester.

RandomHero
11-06-2007, 08:32 PM
your free every weekend now? bad ass.

Drifte
11-06-2007, 08:40 PM
lol.

but yea free very weekend sorta. sometimes theirs plans. the 17th is the last game of the season for UNI, and its at home, so IM freakin going. I really hope they win this weekend at home, even tho im skippin out on it and headin to CR.

The entire day i felt terrible, but the things I accompish without working thier its pretty amazing. I'll have to upload pics of the mini solar sprint car i made.