PDA

View Full Version : Doing what Detroit says is impossible

biohazard
10-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Intersting read.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/10/30/14161/066

JustinS
10-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Haha stupid GM engineers. I like his idea for the hybrid H3, sounds cool as hell.

tylers88
10-31-2007, 01:33 PM
That's awsome, kinda puts their degrees to a shit huh?

Domestic Disturbance
11-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Haha stupid GM engineers.

tisk tisk. have we forgotten the gen iii and iv engines :bigthumb:

JustinS
11-01-2007, 09:01 AM

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. But if they honestly believed GM when they were told a diesel would not work without trying it then they need to off themselves right now. Blindly listening and believing major corporations ftl.

What the eff are gen iii/iv engines?

tylers88
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. But if they honestly believed GM when they were told a diesel would not work without trying it then they need to off themselves right now. Blindly listening and believing major corporations ftl.

What the eff are gen iii/iv engines?

I belive a gen III engine is a LT :sleep: motor like the motor in a 95 Camaro for instance and a IV is an LS :supz: motor like in an 00 Camaro, the cars are just example guys I know those motors are in more than Camaros.

Like I said I think that's what they are but I've been wrong before so........... if I'm wrong then someone correct me so that I'll know.

Domestic Disturbance
11-03-2007, 04:30 PM
ya you're just a little off. gen iii is ls1/ls6. gen iv is ls2, ls4, ls7, l98, l76, l92. i think thats most if not all of them. lt1 was gen ii.

ya thats pretty sad to hear that kind of stuff coming from engineers, but its always nice to see it proven wrong. badass ride. you guys need to learn how to take a joke...