PDA

View Full Version : Got used oil? Want to get rid of it?

SaNdMaNsSi
10-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Just like the description says. If you've got used oil, we want it. We've got a 5,000 gallon oil heater for our shop so if you've got any used oil no matter how little or how much, let me know. If its a small amount and you're in Cedar Rapids, it'd be great if you could drop it off at our shop, address will be provided in PM. If its a large amount, I'll come and get it wherever no matter CR or anywhere else! Thanks!

Ricky
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
what would the oil be used for?

sLoWnStEaDy
10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
i believe it will be used to heat their shop...

ZacFields
10-28-2007, 07:06 PM
I've got some for you sandman.

One question: It would be cool if I could keep the jugs that the oil are in. Would there be a way I could swing by and have you guys dump the oil and get the jugs back?

Also... I think I know where your shop is. Was your old Civic sitting out infront of it for about a week a couple months ago right when you got back from Australia?

Zac

Drifte
10-28-2007, 07:47 PM
arent you courtneys brother? Your family has a autobody shop by sperry/uhaul area. If you still have that exhaust you wanna get rid of, i still want it.

Scott
10-29-2007, 07:16 AM
I got 2 full standard size oil drains sitting in my garage waiting for my lazy ass to drop it off, if you want it PM me your phone number and come on over..

SaNdMaNsSi
10-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Zac- If you go by the shop anytime 8-5 Mon-Fri someone will be there to take the oil and dump it for you and will give you the containers back. Yeah, its the place you saw my car, but I think that was awhie before I got back from Australia. They were trying to sell it for me before I got back. Just look for the place that has a bunch of flatbeds and tow trucks out front and you'll know you're in the right place. I'm only there on Tues, Thurs, and Fridays except this week I'll be in Vegas after Wed. But anytime you want to drop by, be my guest.

Drifte- Yeah, thats my little sister. I've also still got that exhaust if I remember correcty in the attic at the shop, so anytime you want it, take it. On that note, take the whole damn car if you want. I'll look the other way.

logans dad
10-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Are you a life saver, We got rid of oil from the stock car all summer and I still have around 10 gallons. We change it after every race night is why I have so much. PM me

Drifte
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Zac- If you go by the shop anytime 8-5 Mon-Fri someone will be there to take the oil and dump it for you and will give you the containers back. Yeah, its the place you saw my car, but I think that was awhie before I got back from Australia. They were trying to sell it for me before I got back. Just look for the place that has a bunch of flatbeds and tow trucks out front and you'll know you're in the right place. I'm only there on Tues, Thurs, and Fridays except this week I'll be in Vegas after Wed. But anytime you want to drop by, be my guest.

Drifte- Yeah, thats my little sister. I've also still got that exhaust if I remember correcty in the attic at the shop, so anytime you want it, take it. On that note, take the whole damn car if you want. I'll look the other way.

i think our mothers are friends ar prairie (i think). I may have my bro stop by with some oil and get that exhaust for me, im up in CF. "On that note, take the whole damn car if you want. I'll look the other way" lol i would if i didnt think you were leaning towards insurance/theft payment.
edit: if my bro stops by to get it and your not their does anyone else know your getting rid of it?

peace

SaNdMaNsSi
10-29-2007, 06:48 PM
All I've got left is the muffer from my SI if I remember correctly. But if you want that I can get it out of storage and just let them know someone will be coming for it.

Drifte
10-30-2007, 03:53 PM
my lil bro should be comin by, with some oil, and get that muffler. If anything else is left of the exhaust tho I want it! especially the cat. When I come back to put that muffler on and do a oil pan gasket, you can have that oil too haha.

lil krumm
10-30-2007, 05:48 PM
yea, ill be comin up thursday morning to get that muffler, and drop of some oil.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I'll be in Vegas Thursday, but I'll remember to leave out the parts of the exhaust that I find and let the guys at the shop know to give it to you.