PDA

View Full Version : PINKS

Drifte
10-20-2007, 06:42 PM
I was pulling up to staples today, saw a black 05 subaru baja. I tell my girlfriend, "thats the car I want! (in turbo awd, 5spd). I decide to park by it, in the back window I see a PINKS decal all over the back window. I say, hey, that COULD be the pinks guy?! My girlfriend pauses and goes..."is that him?!" Sure enough coming out of Best Buy in Waterloo its the pinks guy, Chris or whatever. I woulda stopped and gotten a picture whatever, but I didn't want to be rude. Just thought it was really cool.

thats my fun for the day.

oh besides racing a bike, and BEATING it for my first 2 gears. hehe, silly civic. Then GTO raced me, but the chick driving forgot to let me know she wanted to race...so that wasnt really intersting.

DustinsDuster
10-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Jay Christensen. that guy comes off as kindof a dork on TV, but i bet hes actually a decent guy. shouldve said something to him.

Stutz
10-20-2007, 08:26 PM
They need to do a pinks all out at tristate or cfr. I cant stand the regular pinks shows but i like the all out. And he looks like a gay retarded robot when he does his arm drop starts.

Luminatorz34
10-20-2007, 10:20 PM
well rich christensen is the bald guy that lines the guys up and drops his arms and shit. jay christensen (rich's brother) is the guy at the finish line of the track and radios back how many lengths they beat them by. the christensens live in new hampton, ia which is about 20 miles from me. i dont know if anyone remembers the episode with a olds 88 or whatever, running against a t-bucket car, and lost its ass. well long story short that olds is sitting at a car dealership owned by those guys. all the olds is doing now is rusting away haha