PDA

View Full Version : SIN-Performance

Domestic Disturbance
10-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Howdy. Just thought it was time to announce our site. Its been up for awhile, but we finally got it to look acceptable and felt it was time to share. Not trying to flood everyone with another forum. SIN-Performance is a car group we made that originates in Marion, IA. We are a group of friends with a common interest. In SIN-Performance, our members have a very broad assortment of vehicles, so we don't just focus on a few kinds. Just stop on by to see what we are up to. We have 2 different shops where we hang out and provide our services.

Services are as follows:
Body work, simple to complex automotive work, performance parts installation, repair work, tune-ups and full service, sand blasting, polishing, IAC block off plates, EGR block off plates + miscellaneous plates, fabrication, nitrous installs, Supercharger & Turbo installation. We're not afraid to tackle anything at SIN-Performance. We also have a ASE Certified Technician. Contact Information is on our site. We take all our jobs very seriously, and hope to be able to help many of you in the future.

http://www.SIN-Performance.tk

Thanks for checking it out!

-Kitch

bowtiebuba
10-20-2007, 02:22 PM
if anybody is intrested in any work stop by our site or our shop, we can get somethin setup for ya

DustinsDuster
10-20-2007, 05:32 PM
i cant post in any forums there....

Drifte
10-20-2007, 06:37 PM
you guys ever need any graphics etc let me know, I'm the least expensive designer...ever. I'm registered as coltondk, and I will be renamed that here soon to so theirs less confusion between all the boards.

site looks real nice and proffessional, you guys gonna have an alignment rack or dyno, or any serious machining tools? I need to find a shop I can trust for a few things in the future.

later

colton

Domestic Disturbance
10-20-2007, 10:55 PM
i had it set up so while your user name is still validating you cant post. i didn't realize how long it took. it should be fixed now dustin :bigthumb:

bowtiebuba
10-21-2007, 05:01 AM
you guys ever need any graphics etc let me know, I'm the least expensive designer...ever. I'm registered as coltondk, and I will be renamed that here soon to so theirs less confusion between all the boards.

site looks real nice and proffessional, you guys gonna have an alignment rack or dyno, or any serious machining tools? I need to find a shop I can trust for a few things in the future.

later

colton

thats good info for the future thanks, as for the dyno or rack, a little out of the pocket book range rite now, as for machining tools it depends what you want done, i have acces to machining tools and I have been looking for a mill and lathe for a while.

Domestic Disturbance
10-21-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks colton. Tried to make it look as clean as possible. Only thing that we really need is a better domain host. Thats what gives us the big annoying ad banner on top. We'll definitely keep you in mind for graphics etc.

As for machining tools and dynos go, josh (bowtiebuba) pretty much covered that. Everyone wishes they could have a dyno. Wish there was one in town