PDA

View Full Version : i got another job

Drifte
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM
hehe this is probably getting old. But i got another job today. work for the Center for energy and environmental education. The people responsible for things like the Iowa Electrathon and Mini solar sprint cars. Also might change positions working for the Northern iowan paper, from production to graphic artist. We'll see which one is more fun I guess. I have to go build a mini solar sprint car now, and use my "design" skills to make a cooler appearance to them.

peace

DustinsDuster
10-17-2007, 04:37 PM
congrats man, hope it goes well for you

TbTalon94
10-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Colton I need a logo made up in illustrator or whatever you've got these days. I have a hand-drawing but i need one made up all pretty like :)

Talk to me biatch.

RandomHero
10-17-2007, 08:24 PM
shits gravy mang

Ricky
10-17-2007, 10:47 PM
dude thats awsome! but you are going to have even less time now. o well you got to do what you got to do. im going to try and come up to Cedar Falls when you have the weekend off agian and i have time. :butthead:

biohazard
10-17-2007, 11:21 PM
That sounds pretty cool.

I wish I could find a second job.

Drifte
10-18-2007, 06:19 AM
^ i wish i only had 2. and trevor, scan in your drawing and email it to me. Im still using someone elses wireless so i cant run aim very well. Just say what you want, and ill illustrate it a few different ways and get it back to you.

and thanks guys. hopefully all this work with little pay will help me out someday...someday.

ZacFields
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Congrats Colton. Sounds like you've got a lot going on right now. You're good at what you do, though, so it doesn't surprise me! Keep on truckin!

Zac

Ricky
10-18-2007, 10:53 PM
wasn't that our senior quote? "Keep on Truckin"

ZacFields
10-18-2007, 11:30 PM
it wasn't mine. Mine was "Honey do you think KFC's still open?"

Will Ferrell FTW

Zac

Ricky
10-19-2007, 06:53 AM
it wasn't mine. Mine was "Honey do you think KFC's still open?"

Will Ferrell FTW

Zac

Im talking about the one "WE" all picked. I think they called it the class mod.

Drifte
10-19-2007, 09:52 AM
no that'd be gay, i think cody heatman did that tho. i know mine was stupid tho too.

Drifte
10-19-2007, 04:41 PM
you know your in the right proffession when it seems wrong to e xcept money for what your doing. Its just fun, not to mention the technology i get my hands on. LIke right now Im on a mac pro with cinema display. its pretty cool, have the whole office to myself, a key to the place, and more printers than i know what to do with, and of course pandora to keep me company. I guess I'll go home to eat sometime, and see the girl.

i wish i had aim or something on here. later internet friends.