10-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Contact Info:

Phone: 515.577.7685 ask for Tyler
PM me
EMAIL: fluglhoper@aol.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal [+paypal fees], Cash, Cashiers Check
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 1991 Toyota Celica GT Coupe
PRICE: $2600/obo - Also entertaining trades. price is negotiable.

1991 Toyota Celica GT - Coupe!
75,xxx miles on a newer motor
230,xxx Miles on the chassis
5 speed
Power windows
Power locks
Cruise control - [not currently working]
New black paint with lots of flake
New clutch
New alternator
17" DC Rims
Tires are in great shape. lots of life left!
Aftermarket exhaust
Custom short ram intake
Dual cd/mp3 cd player
Front component style speakers

Exterior: 9/10
Interior: 9.5/10
Engine: 9/10

Great overall car that gets great gas mileage and is very sporty. price is obo so shoot me an offer. interested in some trades as well. thanks!

-Tyler

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/prymetyme4/sunpic.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/prymetyme4/front.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/prymetyme4/frontleft.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/prymetyme4/rear.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/prymetyme4/paint.jpg

tylers88
10-21-2007, 09:06 AM
I hope this car sale goes a little faster than the Supra

Domestic Disturbance
10-21-2007, 01:10 PM
uuuh... i think his was a turbo supra. supra > celica

NorwalkCav2nv
10-22-2007, 09:12 AM
my supra was turbocharged and it is sold. this celica is just an n/a decent looking good gas mileage getting daily driver. price is negotiable so shoot me some offers. also interested in trades, especially s13 coupes. i have cash to add if its a perfect condition coupe or swapped etc.../

-Tyler

NorwalkCav2nv
11-12-2007, 06:14 PM
bump. to the top. i might need to sell this pretty quick. shoot me an offer. $2400 anyone? great gas mileage and decent looks for a winter car. heat is nice and hot too!

SlideStyle.net
11-13-2007, 05:18 PM
May be a low ball, but I'll offer $1,500 with the stock wheels if you have them. ?

NorwalkCav2nv
11-14-2007, 07:10 AM
update - one rim has a flat tire on it. it has gashes on the side wall so i put on a full sized spare [steelie] with a brand new tire on it. i do not have a separate set of wheels for it. i wish i did. that is lower then what i am looking for. thanks for the offer by the way. it is also somewhat pending trade. i have a little bit of money if you would be interested in trading for it and me adding cash.

-Tyler

SlideStyle.net
11-14-2007, 07:19 AM
update - one rim has a flat tire on it. it has gashes on the side wall so i put on a full sized spare [steelie] with a brand new tire on it. i do not have a separate set of wheels for it. i wish i did. that is lower then what i am looking for. thanks for the offer by the way. it is also somewhat pending trade. i have a little bit of money if you would be interested in trading for it and me adding cash.

-Tyler

The only vehicles I have for a possible trade would be a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo, but the motor is blown. Has ~50,000 miles on the chassis. Or my Lexus SC300, but I would be needing like $3-4,000 on top of that trade to pay off the loan.

NorwalkCav2nv
11-17-2007, 07:28 AM
i apologize for not getting back to you right away. sometimes my browser at school and at home doesnt allow me to login on here for some reason... that being said:

i do not quite have that much money to spend on your lexus. im trying to get an s13 coupe shell/running car to build over the winter so ill need some left over for that.

however, i will entertain your offer and get back to you..

do u import motors? ive been surfing your website a bit and i seen that you guys were into drifting which basically indicates 240sx specialties...

-Tyler

SlideStyle.net
11-18-2007, 06:19 AM
i apologize for not getting back to you right away. sometimes my browser at school and at home doesnt allow me to login on here for some reason... that being said:

i do not quite have that much money to spend on your lexus. im trying to get an s13 coupe shell/running car to build over the winter so ill need some left over for that.

however, i will entertain your offer and get back to you..

do u import motors? ive been surfing your website a bit and i seen that you guys were into drifting which basically indicates 240sx specialties...

-Tyler

If you are interested in a S13 / SR project we have a good one at the shop. 1989(90?) hatchback with a Type-X blacktop S13 SR. Motor for some reason doesn't want to turn over all the way. We haven't got a chance to take a look at the car, but it may be something small. I think the owner is wanting either $4,500 or $5000 for it. If this is something you are interested in I can get you some more information if you'd like. Otherwise you can go HERE--->http://www.slidestyle.net/CHAD.html for some pictures of it.

And as for your question about importing motors. Yes we can get you a motorset. My brother was down at SEMA this year and said something about a new engine supplier for us.

NorwalkCav2nv
11-18-2007, 08:17 AM
that sounds cool. im really looking for an s13 coupe. do u guys get very many shells? you should check out our site. we are trying to start a "shop" in the des moines area. im looking for a project for the spring. hell, if u would be able to get a hold of motorsets for cheap, i know of many of my team members as well as customers that would be interested in purchases. are u able to get the toyota 1jz-gte? what about jdm 7m-gte? possibly rb20det? what about wireing harness jobs for your guys swaps? do u do those yourself or do u ship those out. we are looking to specialize in swaps. we have done several supras and u should really check out our main project for next spring. its a mk2 supra + 2jz... u get the picture. anyways, we have a great detailing service to offer as well. we also have a fully built drag foxbody mustang that runs 10's/11's. maybe we could both help each other out? i know our site is quite elementary at this point, but we are still working on it as well as other things. check it out though.

http://www.randomhouseracing.com

-Tyler

SlideStyle.net
11-18-2007, 06:46 PM
that sounds cool. im really looking for an s13 coupe. do u guys get very many shells? you should check out our site. we are trying to start a "shop" in the des moines area. im looking for a project for the spring. hell, if u would be able to get a hold of motorsets for cheap, i know of many of my team members as well as customers that would be interested in purchases. are u able to get the toyota 1jz-gte? what about jdm 7m-gte? possibly rb20det? what about wireing harness jobs for your guys swaps? do u do those yourself or do u ship those out. we are looking to specialize in swaps. we have done several supras and u should really check out our main project for next spring. its a mk2 supra + 2jz... u get the picture. anyways, we have a great detailing service to offer as well. we also have a fully built drag foxbody mustang that runs 10's/11's. maybe we could both help each other out? i know our site is quite elementary at this point, but we are still working on it as well as other things. check it out though.

http://www.randomhouseracing.com

-Tyler

We can def. get you a motorset. We can get you any SR20, RB20, RB25. I'm sure that we can get 1j's and 2j's as well. The 1j's will be difficult to located with a R154 transmission. Most of them are auto's.

We do all of our wiring harness' in house. Brian would be the electrical harness guru. I know JD is also familiar with the harness for a SR swap.

I would love to eventually swap a 1J into my SC. But money and other priorities (wedding) have me putting those plans on hold. I have been trying to locate a winter vehicle so I'm not having to drive the Lexus in the snow.

I know how it goes with trying to keep the website up to date and everything. I built our website from the ground up and it's a pain. Trying to find time to work on it is difficult. I have been meaning to get some pictures up in our Media section, but I've been slacking on that.

NorwalkCav2nv
11-18-2007, 07:50 PM
u have pm.