PDA

View Full Version : RevHard

Addicted2Vtec
10-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey guys. Pretty new to the forum!

Im looking to do an automatic to manual transmission swap for my 98 Prelude. I was wondering if anyone has previously worked with RevHard. Their in Moline, which is pretty far from CR, but I want to research as much as possible before I give a man I dont know a large sum of money to tear my car apart!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Trent is a good guy, he wont do you wrong!
I have dealt with him a few different times and dont have a single complaint!
If i didnt do everythign myself, hw would be the guy to do it for me...

StreetSweeper
10-11-2007, 09:45 PM
I dont feel that is somthing that is very hard to do, and i have to say they would have no problem doing that for you!

ZacFields
10-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Trent is a stand-up guy.

If you're not aware... Trent is the owner of RevHard. He's also a member of this website, by the way. I'm sure he'll pop in here and chime in. I'd say he's worth doing business with. He's done a few minor things to my car back when he owned a shop here in Cedar Rapids when I was younger. From what I'm told his new shop in Moline is very nice.

Zac

Ricky
10-12-2007, 12:05 AM
i heard since he started RevHard he has done really good work and has done some pretty neat stuff. there are a few people on this site that have had him do things for them and they only had good things to say. tbtalon had his tranny rebuilt by him and i think logans dad had him do new spine gears in his car. i have heard really good things about him and i dont think you would be disappointed

Drifte
10-12-2007, 05:35 AM
id say id do it for ya, but im to busy..so i guess its up to trent. maybe if i compliment him enough he'll loan me his dyno for a day.

trent has cool shoes.

drfast4ward
10-13-2007, 03:39 PM
WOW!! Thanks guys, thru the years of working with people and listeng to the right people, Quality of work Comes first and formost.. no matter how much money can be made from slapping a job together quickly if something fails because of quality of work it will always come back to haunt you every time, and in the past it has bit me a couple of times, so if it takes longer to do a few thing to make sure it is right thats what we do. Its not only for our benefit its also for your safety and well being and a happy customer....

Again guys thank you for the praise. We will continue to do quality of work and if we dont think we can do it safely and in your budget we wont do it..

Trent

Addicted2Vtec
10-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the input guys! This is making me feel alot better about going through with this. I should be doing it within the next couple of weeks, I will be sure to keep you guys posted on the progress!