PDA

View Full Version : Video I found ....New...

69gt4speed
10-07-2007, 02:32 AM
I found this video generated w a halo 3 interface.... Looks pretty real... Even the cars look familiar.. :chef:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH53RCw1z4M

Domestic Disturbance
10-07-2007, 02:41 AM
how new is this? adam get his new setup running?

69gt4speed
10-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Naw this was before in aug I think when we worked on the sim... btw did ya jack w a white focus tonight? My woman was all up about it and had me drive around looking for a dark blue camaro to whip on him. He said he had 750 hp..... ya right. I guess what got her was he never heard of the 03 and wanted to educate him? Stangvortech got a ride tonight from me btw...And he got to see the other side of the coin so to speak thanks to another member here. :supz:

Domestic Disturbance
10-07-2007, 03:50 AM
no my car moved bout 1/2 a mile tonight to my friends shop and back home. i have no money to my name, i'm below e, and i've had bout all the life those M/T's want to give me (the majority of the tire is showing threads)

Greasy
10-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Naw this was before in aug I think when we worked on the sim... btw did ya jack w a white focus tonight? My woman was all up about it and had me drive around looking for a dark blue camaro to whip on him. He said he had 750 hp..... ya right. I guess what got her was he never heard of the 03 and wanted to educate him? Stangvortech got a ride tonight from me btw...And he got to see the other side of the coin so to speak thanks to another member here. :supz:

I think the words fit just perfectly to that car:

(gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire
The wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45
True death: 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night
This is black sunshine.)
:drool:

69gt4speed
10-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Though I'd like to take credit for this simulation it wasn't me. We have one other daily driver blue 2003 stang that can drive well and tests his car that is a member here. Most of us know who he is good guy Amoander and another good guy that I know w a kick ass z06. This summer has been pretty lean for me, I have watched a few times though. The blue gt and my 03 have tested stuff earlier this yr.
Btw since those guys wanted a ride last night I had everything on, figured why do something half azz so I flipped the switch at the light.

DustinsDuster
10-07-2007, 01:08 PM
neat vid, thats a pretty neat sim....

Deathinnovember
10-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Ha it's my car. That video is pretty old though. Thats at the middle/end of spring. I'll be the first one to admit I got beat. But I could not hook up worth a damn in the 40 degree weather with my street tires. So naturaly he owned me off the line. But every shift I was pulling closer and closer to him. But I'm glad you did post the video of us racing from a 50 roll because I beat him by a couple lengths.

I will never deny that amonader is great guy! He has a good strong car and hes consistant driver. If I had to get beat I'd be ok with it being him.

Thanks for posting the video rob!

69gt4speed
10-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Yea all of us need a lil recognition being it's the corn state.

amoander
10-08-2007, 10:55 PM
When we racing again Mark? Also what are the plans for future mods (like DR's)

Deathinnovember
10-09-2007, 12:46 AM
When we racing again Mark? Also what are the plans for future mods (like DR's)

Nothing to big until my warranty dries up. To be completely honest I'm pretty content with the performance and I want to atleast get a few driving seasons under my belt before I do anything to crazy. But eventualy I plan on doing LG Pro Series headers , Keep the TI exhaust , Vararam CAI , and than a Magic Stick 4 cam and all supporting mods which isn't much since I have the LS6. I should be running a high 10 at that point.

I'll throw in a few non performance mods before all that stuff. Gotta look sexy to go fast in my opinion :).

I've heard about your little list of mods. Can't wait to see it man. I gotta say you work fast too.