PDA

View Full Version : What Happens In The Combustion Chamber

NewSpeedSteed
10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
This was taken with a small camera (I'm guessing) and it is a video of the full intake/exhaust cycle. I happened to come across it on another site and thought I'd post it up here. Hope its not old!

Video Of Inside Cylinder:
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k131/ ... inside.flv (http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k131/haas522/?action=view&current=inside.flv)

Luminatorz34
10-06-2007, 06:09 AM
ok? i already knew this happens in my motor over and over...this is insanely old news....basically since the invention of the internal combustion engine...

DustinsDuster
10-06-2007, 11:08 AM
ok? i already knew this happens in my motor over and over...this is insanely old news....basically since the invention of the internal combustion engine...

yeah, but have you ever seen video of it? ive always wanted to actually see the whole thing happen.

neat vid.

Luminatorz34
10-06-2007, 01:11 PM

yeah, but have you ever seen video of it? ive always wanted to actually see the whole thing happen.

neat vid.

even better than a vid...i can close my eyes, and see it in my head

Luminatorz34
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
oh, and its totally cOmbustion not cum bust ion chamber haha

DustinsDuster
10-06-2007, 01:43 PM

neat vid.

even better than a vid...i can close my eyes, and see it in my head

yeah, i can close my eyes and see Chuck Norris deflecting bullets with his beard, but id rather see the video of it.

NewSpeedSteed
10-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Title fixed. And wow... glad to hear you already know the cycle and everything... but I have never seen it before, I mean really see it from a view like that. So uh yeah my bad. I'll never post a video before asking if you have seen it or not.

Domestic Disturbance
10-06-2007, 04:28 PM
do i see 4 valves? 4.6 dohc maybe?

ya my auto tech class i took in highschool had a clear 2 stroke that ran off of alcohol. it was pretty badass.

lil krumm
10-06-2007, 05:08 PM

wow your a fuckin asshole. ofcourse we all know how it works, but its cool to actually see it happening. when the fuck did you become god on this forum?

Luminatorz34
10-06-2007, 05:53 PM

wow your a fuckin asshole. ofcourse we all know how it works, but its cool to actually see it happening. when the fuck did you become god on this forum?

your no better kent...and who said im fucking god on here?

Inferno333
10-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Geez guys...Settle down a bit.

It's a cool video.

The end.

RandomHero
10-06-2007, 07:45 PM
very cool

lil krumm
10-07-2007, 11:30 AM

your acting like it. its something you haven't seen before but yet your too cool for it cause you already know how it works. so you got to say stupid shit like you did. im only an asshole to you because you cant handle it and cry about it later. sometimes other people are stupid enough to deserve it so they get it. but mostly its just you. you should feel honored.

Luminatorz34
10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
lmao...i cant handle you being an asshole and i cry later? wow u caught me kent...wanna help me slit my wrists? you win ass hat......

and yes i have seen this before..ive seen a clear 2 stroke motor run before....it was pretty cool. so yeah, what do you want to try to be cool about now? fucking kids these days....cry cuz they have no money, so they gotta make everyone else miserable...yeah youre wayyyy cool kent, i wanna be your best friend ever. and we can talk about how we dont have jobs and shit. itll be a blast...grow some fucking balls and shut the fuck up dude...

lil krumm
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM
lmao...i cant handle you being an asshole and i cry later? wow u caught me kent...wanna help me slit my wrists? you win ass hat......

and yes i have seen this before..ive seen a clear 2 stroke motor run before....it was pretty cool. so yeah, what do you want to try to be cool about now? fucking kids these days....cry cuz they have no money, so they gotta make everyone else miserable...yeah youre wayyyy cool kent, i wanna be your best friend ever. and we can talk about how we dont have jobs and shit. itll be a blast...grow some fucking balls and shut the fuck up dude...

you should stop acting like you know me. im not broke. if i was i wouldnt be able to do an almost complete frame off rebuild of my truck. maybe your the one thats broke, and with out a job. but not me.

balls? i got your balls right here ya greek bastard.

^can anyone name that movie?

Ricky
10-10-2007, 08:27 AM

Every one knows im the "REAL" god! :neener: