PDA

View Full Version : <RANT>Pissed off biohazard</RANT>

biohazard
09-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Ok, so I'm pretty pissed off right now and I need some place to vent.

Pretty much I'm pissed off at Nathan (NewSpeedSteed) about last night. I had to come back to CR this weekend to help my parents move stuff into their new shop and I get into CR and call Nate up and tell him I'm in town and he tells me he will call when he gets into CR at about 8 or 9. He calls me at about 9 telling me that he is in CR and our friend Dustin is with him and when I can, just cruise the ave until I find him. Well my parents decide that they are not done with me until 9:45 or 10. So I try to call Nate, letting him know that I am finally away from the shop, and go figure he doesn't answer his fucking phone like normal. I start up by Best Buy, in the left lane, figuring I'll see him going the other way. I get all the way down to Chrome City and I still haven't seen him, so I head back down 1st and back to Chrome City and again I don't see him. I try calling him again and again he doesn't pick up his damn phone. Now since I no longer drive the Daytona, cruising the ave in a Taurus is rather pointless and fucking boring, I decide to leave CR and all the while leave Nate a pretty nasty text message that says 'Fuck you man. If you cant answer your fucking phone, im not coming back to cruise, ever! I do not have a cruising car, its fucking boring to cruise in a 4 door.' Now I'm sorry to offend anyone who does cruise in a four door, but you probably have other people in there with you, I don't since people for some reason don't want to ride with me. So I call Dustin up this morning while I'm moving computers from the old shop to the new one, and he told me him and Nate were sitting at a gas station on 1st ave from 10 to about 11:30 and that Nate left his phone in his car. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, if you told someone you were going to cruise and then you ended up sitting at a gas station and you knew that the person you told would be looking for you cruising the ave, wouldn't you call them and let them know of the change of plan/venue? This really isn't the first time he's done something like this, him and Marc have done this to me several times before and it just fucking pisses me off. I've had enough of leave Brandon out of the loop, if you are going to do that well then fuck you. Maybe I'm too nice of a person, I'll pretty much do anything for a friend. But maybe I should stop, seeing as they and it's not just Nate, that won't pick up their phone if I need help or call back to see what I wanted/needed.

Another thing that pissed me off this weekend was when I was talking to Nate letting him know I was in town, he was bitching about the Audi and how 'it's falling apart, its a piece of crap, and how he wishes he had a better daily driver.' I'm fucking sorry but I would love to drive a 99 A4 for a daily driver. His car is not falling apart or a piece of crap. I'm driving a 96 Taurus GL that idles high, check engine light is on, really needs tires, a hell of a lot of wind and road noise, a rather nasty vibration (probably because of the tires) and shifts hard going into first gear. I know I didn't pay anything for the car as it is one of my parents shop cars they let me drive and I'm grateful that they let me drive it. And now I can't think of where I was going with this. Oh yeah, and today as I was leaving the shop and turning onto Collins from Council, I had my radio on and was listening to a cd then I had no sound and I had not gone over a bump or a dip, so I had to drive all the way back to my parents house with no radio and I will probably have to drive all the way back to Ames with no radio because even if I try to get a hold of people to help me try to find the problem, they won't answer.

I'm just fucking pissed off right now and probably won't be in the CR area for a long time now because of this fucking shit.

Stutz
09-29-2007, 03:07 PM
That sucks, i cant drive around anywhere without feeling like a dumbass cause my door is still bashed in. Im still waiting for the body shop to call me when they get a door :mad: And i took all the aftermarket crap off my car because i dont want people thinking "oh look at that ricer he can buy all that stuff but cant fix his door"

Deathinnovember
09-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Ok, so I'm pretty pissed off right now and I need some place to vent.

Pretty much I'm pissed off at Nathan (NewSpeedSteed) about last night. I had to come back to CR this weekend to help my parents move stuff into their new shop and I get into CR and call Nate up and tell him I'm in town and he tells me he will call when he gets into CR at about 8 or 9. He calls me at about 9 telling me that he is in CR and our friend Dustin is with him and when I can, just cruise the ave until I find him. Well my parents decide that they are not done with me until 9:45 or 10. So I try to call Nate, letting him know that I am finally away from the shop, and go figure he doesn't answer his fucking phone like normal. I start up by Best Buy, in the left lane, figuring I'll see him going the other way. I get all the way down to Chrome City and I still haven't seen him, so I head back down 1st and back to Chrome City and again I don't see him. I try calling him again and again he doesn't pick up his damn phone. Now since I no longer drive the Daytona, cruising the ave in a Taurus is rather pointless and fucking boring, I decide to leave CR and all the while leave Nate a pretty nasty text message that says 'Fuck you man. If you cant answer your fucking phone, im not coming back to cruise, ever! I do not have a cruising car, its fucking boring to cruise in a 4 door.' Now I'm sorry to offend anyone who does cruise in a four door, but you probably have other people in there with you, I don't since people for some reason don't want to ride with me. So I call Dustin up this morning while I'm moving computers from the old shop to the new one, and he told me him and Nate were sitting at a gas station on 1st ave from 10 to about 11:30 and that Nate left his phone in his car. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, if you told someone you were going to cruise and then you ended up sitting at a gas station and you knew that the person you told would be looking for you cruising the ave, wouldn't you call them and let them know of the change of plan/venue? This really isn't the first time he's done something like this, him and Marc have done this to me several times before and it just fucking pisses me off. I've had enough of leave Brandon out of the loop, if you are going to do that well then fuck you. Maybe I'm too nice of a person, I'll pretty much do anything for a friend. But maybe I should stop, seeing as they and it's not just Nate, that won't pick up their phone if I need help or call back to see what I wanted/needed.

Another thing that pissed me off this weekend was when I was talking to Nate letting him know I was in town, he was bitching about the Audi and how 'it's falling apart, its a piece of crap, and how he wishes he had a better daily driver.' I'm fucking sorry but I would love to drive a 99 A4 for a daily driver. His car is not falling apart or a piece of crap. I'm driving a 96 Taurus GL that idles high, check engine light is on, really needs tires, a hell of a lot of wind and road noise, a rather nasty vibration (probably because of the tires) and shifts hard going into first gear. I know I didn't pay anything for the car as it is one of my parents shop cars they let me drive and I'm grateful that they let me drive it. And now I can't think of where I was going with this. Oh yeah, and today as I was leaving the shop and turning onto Collins from Council, I had my radio on and was listening to a cd then I had no sound and I had not gone over a bump or a dip, so I had to drive all the way back to my parents house with no radio and I will probably have to drive all the way back to Ames with no radio because even if I try to get a hold of people to help me try to find the problem, they won't answer.

I'm just fucking pissed off right now and probably won't be in the CR area for a long time now because of this fucking shit.

Rofl Don't bring me into this. I have never done anything to you. It has always been you hanging out with nate. You weren't hanging out with me so I had no need to call you and tell you where I was going.

chillax duder. Shit happens.

biohazard
09-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah, but when shit happens repeatedly, I've started to think it's less of shit happening and more of him being a dipshit and asshole. Unless he can prove otherwise.

Luminatorz34
09-29-2007, 05:44 PM
kinda sounds to me that youre a tad clingy...its cruising, like you said, your driving a 4dr...so u didnt get to cruise, no biggie...rub your mangina, and make it feel better....kids and their drama i tell ya....omg someone didnt pick up their phone :( im gonna slit my wrists

biohazard
09-30-2007, 12:25 AM
kinda sounds to me that youre a tad clingy...its cruising, like you said, your driving a 4dr...so u didnt get to cruise, no biggie...rub your mangina, and make it feel better....kids and their drama i tell ya....omg someone didnt pick up their phone :( im gonna slit my wrists

O boy, aren't you funny. And no, I didn't go home and slit my wrists like a pansy ass goth, that would ruin my nice knife. I went home and disassembled my FN-FAL while watching Black Hawk Down and painted the magazines, the sight rail, and a few miscellaneous parts flat black instead of gloss black. And now my rifle looks even more kick ass.

But I guess I'm glad I went out tonight and got to see a sweet ass 73 Mach 1. Damn I wish I had that kind of money to fix one of those up.

logans dad
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Whats with the Goth thing? My brother is into it and he is not suicidal, Just something he can relate to. He gets some hot goth chicks to lol. :neener:

You could of went to Chrome City.

Drifte
09-30-2007, 05:36 PM
idk you or your friends, but i wouldnt let it get to you. I drive from CF to CR a lot, and Ive had similar situations, where I put myself out for people, they didnt give shit back in return. Dont sweat it, find the good, like that mach 1 ya saw. And the good times disassemlbing.reassembling the gun and painting it.

Luminatorz34
10-01-2007, 05:24 AM
Whats with the Goth thing? My brother is into it and he is not suicidal, Just something he can relate to. He gets some hot goth chicks to lol. :neener:

You could of went to Chrome City.

HOT GOTH CHICKS FOR THE WIN!!! HAHA

DustinsDuster
10-01-2007, 06:46 AM
hot goth chicks are kinda like a Nissan 300ZX; theyre neat to look at and play with, but youd never want to deal with all the shit of actually having one....

Luminatorz34
10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
hot goth chicks are kinda like a Nissan 300ZX; theyre neat to look at and play with, but youd never want to deal with all the shit of actually having one....

LMAO well said hahaha

biohazard
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Hahaha. Good one there Dustin. And Chrome City is really boring. With all the retards that show up and hit peoples cars.

logans dad
10-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Thats why you dont see me at chrome city much. Only if I hear some of the better people will be there.

Never had one but GOTH chicks rule!!! :misterlock: :WORSHIP: :WORSHIP:

amoander
10-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Dustin, somedays i fall out of my computer chair laughing at the shit you say lol, love it.