PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC!!

Ashley
09-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Just thought I would announce... it's Zac's 22nd birthday!! :biggrin:

Drifte
09-29-2007, 10:17 AM
another one bites the dust.

:neener:

DustinsDuster
09-29-2007, 12:33 PM
sent you a comment on myspace, but i'll come here too. happy birthday man. take it easy, and give me a call if youre bored tonight. were playing pop culture cranium.....yeah, you know you want to.`

TbTalon94
09-29-2007, 01:10 PM
AHAHH happy birthday ya old man.

Have a good one.

Stutz
09-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Happy Birthday!

NewSpeedSteed
09-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Happy Birthday Zac, hope its a good one.
I would put a clip of someone singing the "traditional happy birthday song" but I hate that song with a burning passion. So I substitute this instead (yes its still a birthday song) but in my opinion better- or more interesting at least.

Dethklok- Happy Birthday/Dethday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSJyMRI ... ed&search= (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSJyMRIyOI&mode=related&search=)

Greasy
09-29-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey, happy birthday Zac !! I know what I'd want for my birthday if i was that young!! http://www.mydisplayimage.com/blog/premium/anim_blowjob.gif ahhhhh hell...... I'd want that no matter what age I was!! LOL!

Inferno333
09-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Happy Birthday man!

I didn't realize you were younger than me...Ohh well...Have a great day.

ZacFields
09-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks Everyone.

Yesterday was a good day. Ashley and her family, and of course my family made it a good day. I played a lot of Halo 3, watched some movies, went to dinner at El Rancho, and had a nice bonfire at Ashley's parents house at night. It was definitely a fun day.

I'll admit though I'm going through a little phase in my life right now where I am not too excited about getting older. The age 22 symbolises (for me anyways) the end of all those "fun birthdays" and the true beginning of the real adult world. College should be done for most people my age at the end of this school year (I will have at least 2 more years) and so it just makes me feel a little behind. I know that's not true, and I know that realistically there are very few people who graduated with me finishing their bachelor's this school year, but it's just how I've been feeling lately.

I need to just get over it, I know. That's what my parents and Ashley and everyone keeps telling me. And I'm sure I will get over it shortly.

Zac

logans dad
09-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Happy late Birthday Zac!
When you get to my age you try to forget how old you are and go by how you feel as to your age lol. :banghead:

Remember, There is a second child hood to look forward too. I just hope mine last a long time.

ZacFields
09-30-2007, 01:50 PM
^haha, that's a good way to look at it Vic.

I'm just in a really stressful time in my life right now. Trying to finish college and hoping I will be able to prosper after college as I've always planned to. I know once I get out of college and get started on my career everything will be great. It just sucks that I've got at least 2 years of college left before I'll be able to find out.

After I get over this hurdle I know there will be some great times. And I'm sure there will be some great times between then and now too. I'm just having some troubles these days keeping my chin up for some reason. I think it's mainly because I decided to take this semester off of school while I transition from Kirkwood to Upper Iowa University, so right now I'm not in school. Even though I'm working and making pretty respectable money I still feel like I'm stalled. And I'm a person who always likes to be moving forward.

Zac

Drifte
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
im with ya zac. School kinda haults the progression to the real world, where everyone seems to be makin money, have free time (wtf is that), and living life. But our delay is just like building boost, theirs a little lag, but im hoping theirs a lot more air..somethin like that anyway.

RandomHero
10-01-2007, 05:55 AM
how does it feel to be old. muahahaha

90 notch
10-01-2007, 06:15 AM
Happy belated zac,Steve o

DragonUSMC
10-01-2007, 06:21 AM
25 isnt bad... at least your car insurance rates go down then =D

But welcome to the downhill battle... its a blast =/

Ricky
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
happy late b-day! i was away from the internet all weekend sorry

logans dad
10-02-2007, 02:21 PM
I guess I can understand the stress thing. Seems like all Logan does is study then he has study groups also. I just hope he doesn't get burnt out but said he loves it so far and has all A's but The grading on college test is kind of weird. Its like an average of what the class does. Logan had a test last week at night and missed I think 5 out of 30 and he thought it would be a B or C but most the class did worse so he ended up with an A. He now thinks he wants to change his major so I'm stressed out also lol.

Logan said he is going to live at home until he gets his loans all paid lol, I guess that's OK but it wont be a free ride.
It goes fast Zac so hang in their.

Ashley
10-02-2007, 03:18 PM
where does logan go to school?

grading curves suckkk. at least when i went to iowa they did. in all my classes.. we had at least one mom. and they were the worst. because they have nothing better to do then study their ass off. so they'd always get 100 on the tests and whatnot and ruin the curve for everyone else. lol.

logans dad
10-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Logan is going to Ia. Ashly. He took some pre college math test and got to skip over some classes he would of taken at Kirk wood so he was good in taking all the math and college level math he could in high school.

DustinsDuster
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Logan said he is going to live at home until he gets his loans all paid lol, I guess that's OK but it wont be a free ride.
It goes fast Zac so hang in their.

would you rather pay his laons and have him move out on his own? it sounds like he and you get along pretty well. you know youd be lonely if he didnt live there with you. doesnt sound like a bad thing.

logans dad
10-02-2007, 05:18 PM
It will be lonely around here when he moves and said he might move out of state if the money is better. He wants his girl friend to move in also and Im fine with that.