PDA

View Full Version : 91 Talon ES, FWD, AT, not running, complete car $150

rysbrnr
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
The car is complete minues the head which I removed, that's all. It's FWD, automatic. Red. It has good tires on it. Michelin Alpin snow tires 205-55-16. gray interior. It also does NOT have the rear wiper, so those of you with 90-91 DSM's that want to do a rear wiper delete, you can use the spoiler and trim from this car for a clean look... no holes! all the glass is good except windshield. Body parts are good. $150 obo for everything... I'll throw in a extra 4g63 Nt short block (good condition) for and extra $75. If anything the rims and snow tires alone are worth the purchase... not to mention other lil parts for restoring your torn up 1st gen, like carpet, plastic clips, interior panels, fuses, and other lil knick knacks.

belittle
09-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Interesting.

I might be interested.

This is the car that needs a piston right?

rysbrnr
09-18-2007, 10:43 PM
yes... this is that car.... however a couple hours after I posted the ad... someone came and picked the car up. I do still have the complete NT head and short block sitting here...basically a complete NT 4g63 engine. It's complete from valve cover to oil pan including in/ex manifolds. The only thing keeping them disassembled is that it needs a head gasket.