PDA

View Full Version : FS:89 HF REX and other Honda parts.(turbo kit-celica supra.)

aznsk8rboii
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I have a white 89 rex i dont ahve a camera right now-but its not running-the fuel pump is not priming so i would assume its that or the relay. its body is in very rough condition. blue interior- the gauge cluster's tach does not work. its been in an accident and the front bumper is held on very loosely. When it ran it ran fine- gears shifted Aokay...its a 4spd Mt. the lights worked but right before fuel pump went out the taillights went out as welll. im not sure what taht was. anywhoo. I just lost my license and im past due on a loan i have. So there is no need for me to keep this car. the price is 220 even or obo. if you want to take a look at it just give me an email at iiseraphstearii@hotmail.com and leave me you number- i have no phone and work everyday till 6 so it'd be best for me to get ahold of you. it'd be a great DD winter car since it gets 35-40 mpg. so that is something to think about.

I also have 94 LS inegra black seats in really good condition $20 a peice

94 LS integra spoiler-$30

94 middle console has the arm rest-and the cup holder part-perfect for 4th gens to add that custom look-$40

a D series Si tranny- its the year with the odd spline,but it has clutch that comes with it too. it grinded a tad into second when pushed-but any sesible person would change the tranny fluid before using it again ill take $100 for that

I also have a turbo kit for an MKII supra. has just about everything you need asking $400 for that email me if u have questions on that.