PDA

View Full Version : First StreetPSI Production!

StreetSweeper
09-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Well we finnaly got the right software to load video off my camera to the computer, so today we loaded up some video from the "streetsweepers" On boared camera, we allso got some othere things in on it, but it's basically a "StreetSweeper" compilation video from the dyno to the first time out to the track. It's our first "edited" video, but hopefully we can bring more productions to come in the future.

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/ ... o_0001.flv (http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/?action=view&current=BrokenTrannyVideo_0001.flv)

EvoNiner
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
What did it say on the dyno? i couldnt read it... or is that the point. :oP But yeah, love the onboard shit, i really need that for when i race...

I really need you guys to go monster garage on my car...

DustinsDuster
09-09-2007, 11:14 PM
man, you ran pretty well for it raining on the track...

all jokes aside, looks like a fun ride. too bad the tranny went, looked like it was haulin' ass. i personally dont like the soundtrack much, but thats just me.

DragonUSMC
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
just from a video editing stand point... cut out the dead air time. too much sitting and just listening to music. That should have been a 1 min or less video even with the credits. Also find a song which you can choreograph to the music. Like at the beginning when the song finally breaks into the main riff, you should have been hitting your peak RPMs on the dyno. It was a little off.

Other then that, looks like a fun little car. What tranny can you get for a DSM that isnt stock?

slobalt
09-10-2007, 03:54 PM
nice vid, sorry about the tranny.

OldSkoolRCR
09-10-2007, 07:28 PM
What tranny can you get for a DSM that isnt stock?

We put one of those KICK ASS "JacksTransmission" trannys in it you know the one that Blittle hates so much, Seems to me them trannys have been faster then the 2 haters trannys have so far. but I suppose when they goes as fast as that Jacks has they can run there mouths...Hows that super fast Shep, and home built trannys working out? Set the world on fire yet? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Drifte
09-10-2007, 08:31 PM
^ that seems unnecessary..

I guess i should compliment you on the car, but the music was so loud and annoying I couldnt really hear it. From a "video editing" stand point it really sucked. Its cool to see where the car has come from tho.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
:bigthumb: Looks good dude,are you going to have it back and running for sun. I should be making it there this weekend if my new slicks come in. Hope to see you guys there. One more thing, what mount are you using for the camera? Every time I use the mount I have, the damn thing moves from the launch LOL. Mike Salkowski

DragonUSMC
09-11-2007, 06:09 AM
[quote="DragonUSMC";p="132242":b183e] What tranny can you get for a DSM that isnt stock?

We put one of those KICK ASS "JacksTransmission" trannys in it you know the one that Blittle hates so much, Seems to me them trannys have been faster then the 2 haters trannys have so far. but I suppose when they goes as fast as that Jacks has they can run there mouths...Hows that super fast Shep, and home built trannys working out? Set the world on fire yet? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/quote:b183e]

seriously i was just wondering because i didnt think there was many aftermarket support for trannys on DSMs or hell even imports... Nissan guys just swap trannys from other Nissans. Thats why i was wondering if you had somthing like special built or somthing to handle what you have in the engine.

Luminatorz34
09-11-2007, 06:38 AM
ok, i like how there were in car shots. those were really cool. but the music, didnt go well with the car shots in any way, and was wayyyyyyyyy tooooo loud. i like to hear a car make power on a dyno, not hear that lame ass over played burned out song screaming over and over...but nice first vid george

69gt4speed
09-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks for putting it up George, making a video isn't all that easy and ppl always give ya sh-t. Music, car, something. Never the less I like car videos and understand the work that goes into them.

DragonUSMC
09-11-2007, 10:40 AM
^yeah thats true... videos are easy to make but hard to make well. I'm still learning alot myself. So dont take it personal just take it into consideration when you make your next one =)

If you do you'll look back on your first one and be like "wow that was terrible compared to this!" I say that about every snowboard video i make.

logans dad
09-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Nice Vidio and dam it George stop doing things to your car so I can catch up lol.