PDA

View Full Version : This fucking sucks

Stutz
09-09-2007, 01:51 AM
I went to a party at my friends house tonight and some drunk guy backs into my car. He had some truck that didnt do a thing to but it fucked up my door, theres no way the door can be fixed its going to need a new one. :mad: I couldnt call it in as a accident cause i was at a party at my friends house :mad: he said oh lets keep insurance out of this because im a truck driver and i would lose my CDL. He said he would pay for everything but idk, its a huge hassle not being able to drive it when its in the body shop. Now instead of getting new rims and motor and some other shit for my caprice i have to get it back together so i can drive it or buy a beater.

DustinsDuster
09-09-2007, 01:59 AM
i still want to know; what happened to the Camaro you were going to get? why cant you drive that?

ZEE
09-09-2007, 09:03 AM
He must have a crappy driving record if he'd lose his license over a little fender bender. Hope you know him so you don't get screwed.

fbodyguy
09-09-2007, 10:26 AM
That sucks

APPLES355
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
keep the drunk part out of the insurance and i dont think he would loose it over a little fender bender.

RandomHero
09-09-2007, 05:35 PM
fuck that kid, call insurance

DustinsDuster
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM
yeah, you never hear of this kind of thing working out well. tell the insurance company. thats why you have insurance.

EvoNiner
09-09-2007, 10:49 PM
I thought truck drivers have GOT to have a clean driving record for some company's that they work for... if the dont have one then good-bye job for them...

I'm sorry to hear about your pain and frustrations... you better make sure that jackass pays you alot.

slobalt
09-10-2007, 04:00 PM
In my expierence this never works out well. Good luck to ya......

Stutz
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Well took it to the body shop, they said it will take a day to fix it. Just needs a new door and they found one already the same color. i just need to pick up two mufflers and the caprice will be driveable, and as far as i know i wont be paying a dime for this. I talked to the body shop owner and he knows the guy and said he was sure he would pay for it...gotta love a small town.