PDA

View Full Version : Sep 9th AutoX

EvoNiner
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey all, i'm going back out to Waterloo with some of my freinds to the AutoX event on sunday. Right now i got a SRT-4, modded MazdaSpeed, a probe gt, RX-8, and maaaybe a Mustang GT. All are welcome, its fun and addicting. You can learn a TON about your car, what it can handle around turns, how to handle it around turns, and just make you a hell of alot better driver just by doing it. If anyone else wants to go its at the old Waterloo Greyhound parking lot. Be there at 930... i'll be leaving at around 830... i was going to try and meet everyone at the CR Marriott on colins road... i'll be leaving at 830, so if you wanna go, meet us there. If you got any questions just let me know.

Sunday is the day for some cone killing. Who's with me?

Alittle bit more info is on this, but not much... Just go to the September 9th event.
http://www.dmvrscca.org/soloschd.htm

Drifte
09-07-2007, 04:19 PM
i know some dsm guys, and some toyota, and rx7 guys who will attend, I asked for it off at work but nay.

RandomHero
09-07-2007, 08:26 PM
colt we could go early that morning

Drifte
09-08-2007, 05:21 AM
yea, haha thinkin bout it, as long as we can see straight.

DustinsDuster
09-08-2007, 10:43 AM
i know who should go; fbodyguy. hes a pretty awesome driver, my money would be on him to tear that place up.

EvoNiner
09-08-2007, 11:45 AM
well tell him to come on out, there's alot of amazing drivers... i'm a pretty good one but i suck compared to some of these guys...

please, more need to come out to these events!!

RandomHero
09-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Colt we should take the Blazer!!!

Domestic Disturbance
09-09-2007, 02:33 AM
ya i asked for it off a few weeks ago but didnt get it off. whens the next 1?

RandomHero
09-09-2007, 09:03 PM
meh, me and Colt missed it, we slept in cause we stayed up all night planning.

EvoNiner
09-09-2007, 10:39 PM
ummmm the next one that i'm planning on going to is october 7th... there's event about every weekend, just go to the website...

It was insane fun though... Real fast track, fastest that i'd ever drive'n on... i'm going to try and post some video/pics here soon... I beat a Boxer S and a Carrera S by more then a second, and a second is along time in raceing... its ungodly fun, i wish more woulda came out with me.

You get to learn sooooo much about your car when you do AutoX, i've learn something new every event, every run. Wish you guys woulda seen me spin my Evo on the last turn and go through the finish backwards... it was pretty damn classy.

slobalt
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Good job, keep it up man.

Drifte
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM
sounds like you had a badass run, wish i didnt have to work that day, then wakin up woulda been no big deal.