PDA

View Full Version : hulk hogans son crashes his supra.

Ashley
08-26-2007, 10:57 PM
so i saw on CNN that hulk hogans son was involved in a pretty bad accident. apparently he was driving his friend around in his supra at a ''very high rate of speed'' and left the road, went over a median and plowed into a palm tree. the car is basically just a heap of metal now and they had to use the jaws of life things to get nick hogan and his friend out of the car. idk, but i think this is probably a good reason why 17 year old kids shouldnt be driving cars like this:

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/nick5.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/nick6.jpg

sorry about the weird writing on the pictures, i stole them from perezhilton.com and he writes on his pictures in paint. idk.

but now him and his friend are in critical condition at a hospital. and the police are still ''investigating''.. but most likely they were doing something pretty dumb and pretty fast.

anyway, just thought i'd share. it bothers me when kids are dumb.

s13kid
08-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Hopfully he is ok.

but i still think he's a douche bag.

DustinsDuster
08-27-2007, 05:48 AM
just goes to show, that even if you are a professional, anything can happen on the streets. i wonder if this will make the show?

DragonUSMC
08-27-2007, 07:19 AM
He's not a "pro" he bought his way into D1 and every other drift series there is.

TbTalon94
08-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Yea he's FAR from a pro. That is just one of his 3 Supra's he has. He was probably trying to drift his supra and lost control, just like he always does.

I'll have to go over to Supra Forums and watch them rag on him all day. It's helarious. They will start out saying "oh i hope he's alright"...then "your such an idiot for doing that on the street and driving stupid blah blah". Going to be fun.

DustinsDuster
08-27-2007, 08:04 AM
ok, he's not a pro, but he's a better drifter than me. i would trust him drifting over me. but either way, yeah, dont do this shit on the street. 'nuff said.

Luminatorz34
08-27-2007, 08:23 AM
yeah, thats retarded as hell....trevor i thought he only had 2 supras. the yellow one and the green one...atleast thats what last months issue of "rides" said. he had 2 supras and 2 vipers. all equipped with quick turn gear boxes for drifting..nick is pretty dumb, he was telling the interviewer that he was driving a viper at 110 and a cop pullled him over, and let him go...then 2 minutes later he was doing 125 got pulled over and let go, then 2 minutes later again pulled over at 140 and then got nailed with a ticket...and he was laughing about it the whole time

Drifte
08-27-2007, 08:52 AM
He's not a "pro" he bought his way into D1 and every other drift series there is.
exactly! and he sucks!

black88gt
08-27-2007, 09:12 AM
hasnt he already crashed 2 vipers?

DustinsDuster
08-27-2007, 09:18 AM
yeah, thats retarded as hell....trevor i thought he only had 2 supras. the yellow one and the green one...atleast thats what last months issue of "rides" said. he had 2 supras and 2 vipers. all equipped with quick turn gear boxes for drifting..nick is pretty dumb, he was telling the interviewer that he was driving a viper at 110 and a cop pullled him over, and let him go...then 2 minutes later he was doing 125 got pulled over and let go, then 2 minutes later again pulled over at 140 and then got nailed with a ticket...and he was laughing about it the whole time

fucking celebrities and their special treatment. i think authorities should be more strict with celebrities than they are with normal people. a lot of them are role models, and what kind of a message is it sending little girls who want to be like Lindsay Lohan when she does whatever she wants and gets a small slap on the wrist for it?

fuck them all, i wish tabloid mags would just go away.

slobalt
08-27-2007, 10:05 AM
You said it, unfortuantly the tabloids will stay as long as people buy them and advertisers are paying to advertise..............

Ashley
08-27-2007, 10:23 AM
well cnn just updated and said he got released from the hospital this morning, so he must not have been hurt too bad, which is amazing considering the shape that car is in.

they also said a bunch of people who saw the accident said it looked like he was racing a silver dodge viper. lameee.

Luminatorz34
08-27-2007, 11:28 AM
haha weird enough....nick hogan owns that yellow supra, and a green supra....he also owns a yellow s/c viper... and also a silver viper...i dunno maybe a friend of nicks was driving the silver viper? who knows

Luminatorz34
08-27-2007, 11:31 AM
[quote="Luminatorz34";p="131663":b5feb]yeah, thats retarded as hell....trevor i thought he only had 2 supras. the yellow one and the green one...atleast thats what last months issue of "rides" said. he had 2 supras and 2 vipers. all equipped with quick turn gear boxes for drifting..nick is pretty dumb, he was telling the interviewer that he was driving a viper at 110 and a cop pullled him over, and let him go...then 2 minutes later he was doing 125 got pulled over and let go, then 2 minutes later again pulled over at 140 and then got nailed with a ticket...and he was laughing about it the whole time

fucking celebrities and their special treatment. i think authorities should be more strict with celebrities than they are with normal people. a lot of them are role models, and what kind of a message is it sending little girls who want to be like Lindsay Lohan when she does whatever she wants and gets a small slap on the wrist for it?

fuck them all, i wish tabloid mags would just go away.[/quote:b5feb]

the funny part is nick isnt a celebrity...its all on his dad...the magazine said everytime he got pulled over it was always the cop saying " oh your dad is Hulk Hogan" which is gay. he gets to do what ever the fuck he wants cuz his daddy is Hulk

TbTalon94
08-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Yes i was mistaken in saying he had 3 of them, for some reason i thought he did.

The yellow one is actually his Dad's. It's an auto with hks twins, etc. etc. probably in the 600-700hp range. TRD wide body, basically a really beautiful car. Nick's Green supra is current getting worked on which is probably why he took out his dad's. He crashed one of his vipers and immediatly got a new one. He has a silver one he uses for drifting, then he has a yellow one he drives all the time.

It's bullshit how he gets away with shit. People on supraforums always rag on him for being retarded in everything he does. The one's that aren't nut-swinging anyway.

The main deal is the friend that was riding with Nick is apparently in critical condition from head trauma. If the guy dies, Nick can be in serious trouble....but we all know how celebrity "trouble" goes.

NewSpeedSteed
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
All I care about is that he got hurt. Yes you can say thats cold but that kid is an idiot. I've seen him (on Hogan knows best) get in so much car trouble and crap like that. He claims to be a 'pro driver' or w/e (he did go to drifting school and stuff like that) but he wrecked the viper he used to drift in also. So really the kid deserves it. It had to happen sooner or later really.

TbTalon94
08-27-2007, 02:33 PM
the ONLY reason he is in drifting is because of his dad's money. He payed his way in, and it shows. He's out crashing his vipers while the other real pro's are wining.

He is a young kid that needs a hell of a lot more experiance behind the wheel before he can be concidered a pro.

Drifte
08-27-2007, 04:54 PM
last event first turn into the wall. mopar guys repaired it, gave it another shot 1st turn same spot same wall, wrecked. I bet if you talk to his "drift team" of mechanics at what not, they hate the kid.

Ricky
08-28-2007, 10:01 AM
but i bet his drift team gets paid the best cuz of who he is and they are ALWAYS fixing shit. haha

DustinsDuster
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
i am gonna be pissed if his friend is handicapped for life, or dies, and Nick does 1 day in jail and 36 months of probation like some people....

DragonUSMC
08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
I heard his friend is out of critical and stable. He will be OK... So now i dont feel bad posting thiese.
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc170/s141995/2f2fyo.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/mirrortints/hogan.jpg

DustinsDuster
08-28-2007, 12:05 PM
you never had me...you never had your car

RangerXLT
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
how long do you think until you see him drifting again? if i considered myself a pro drifter and pulled something like this, i wouldn't ever show my face around a drift event again.

JJ240
08-29-2007, 09:07 AM
thanks, been wondering about this since I heard about it.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2007, 01:08 PM
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/27838/2004358450358823974_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2004358450358823974)

Not many people have seen the other side of the car...
http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/25205/2002956160563191033_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002956160563191033)