PDA

View Full Version : StreetPsi Is back up and running

OldSkoolRCR
08-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I would like to Thank Zach for all his help in getting our site back up, I know he is very busy but found time to help us.

I would also like to tell blittle and Dan to stay the fuck off our site, you all think you were cool reading the PM"s that were just that PRIVET, tell ya what I said nothing wrong or nothing I would not have said to your faces, Jack did us a great job.

Again Thank you Zach.

Talon92Fox
08-26-2007, 07:52 PM
..who's jack?? =)

slo4cyl
08-26-2007, 08:18 PM
..who's jack?? =)

jacks transmission, he has a tranny shop in colorado

DustinsDuster
08-26-2007, 08:59 PM
and street racers all around rejoice. good to hear shes back up and running...

CiViC-Wanted
08-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Thats great that you had a problem with belittle, but i can tell you from my expericnes and alot of other people experince that he is a good person to deal with. Sometimes when things go bad, or you get screwed that you just back out and say screw what people say about me. If you go over to dragsource, DSM, or ebay, ALot of people say good praise to Belittle, you setting here getting all mad and talking bad isn't going to do anything to him or his reputation. He porablly honestly doesn't care what you think. And just Because someone doesn't wanna do your stuff for free anymore or do what you want doesn't mean you go bashing them.

StreetSweeper
08-26-2007, 09:35 PM
No one said anything bad Blittle or Dan, he said to stay off the site..

Thanks to zac for all the hlep, we still have some forum bugs to work out, so we will let people know when it is officially ready to roll!

belittle
08-28-2007, 10:06 AM
He porablly honestly doesn't care what you think. And just Because someone doesn't wanna do your stuff for free anymore or do what you want doesn't mean you go bashing them.

Very good point. Thanks Brent!

Have fun with your new site!

PS: Please take my google ads OFF your site. You don't want me making money from a site I'm not suppose to visit ;)

DustinsDuster
08-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks to zac for all the hlep, we still have some forum bugs to work out, so we will let people know when it is officially ready to roll!

yeah, they have already got some spam advertisements over there. i had almost forgotten them- being so long since we've had them here

belittle
08-28-2007, 10:32 AM
You guys haven't lost ANYTHING either.

http://www.4g63pwr.com/streetpsi/phpBB2/index.php

As you can see, EVERYTHING is there. Time to do some reading

ZacFields
08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
yeah for some reason there is a really old version of their database on there. When I got into ur server belittle I wasn't able to find the correct one apparantly, but obviously it does exist because that's what's on that link you have.

If you get a moment can you try to locate it and send me a link so I can DL it and try to update their forums?

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
08-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Zach...That would be great...Thank you

ZacFields
08-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Its no problem Ed, George.

I'm sorry it's taken longer than you guys would like. I've been working a lot lately and going through some personal things at the moment that I am thankfully almost finished with. I actually ended up dropping all my classes in school this semester because I just have no motivation right now.

So i'm just kinda clearing my head, and should be fully healed within a week or so. But in the meantime I will try to get business taken care of on your site when I get a moment.

Zac

StreetSweeper
08-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Its no problem Ed, George.

I'm sorry it's taken longer than you guys would like. I've been working a lot lately and going through some personal things at the moment that I am thankfully almost finished with. I actually ended up dropping all my classes in school this semester because I just have no motivation right now.

So i'm just kinda clearing my head, and should be fully healed within a week or so. But in the meantime I will try to get business taken care of on your site when I get a moment.

Zac

No hurry Zac,

I understand beings what you said when we spoke the other night, Your a very helpfull hand, and im just thankfull we have gotton this far.