PDA

View Full Version : Stripped out CRX w NOS. Duh.

EvoNiner
08-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Ok i have to ask, and i'm sure someone here knows who this guy is... but who's the guy that drives the CRX that i beleive is stripped out, and has nos in it? he's i beleive alittle bit of a heavier set guy? well... incase your all wondering... i'll go ahead and tell the story...

Last year i followed some friends down to a place where alot of people were dragg'n... i was just there to watch, i didnt really wanna race. well there hadnt been a race for about 10 mins so me and my friend just decided to race for Shits n Giggles. I line up wtih my SVT Focus and he had a Blue Civic ex... we drag and i beat him by 3 lengths... i missed third...

Well i get back and get bombarded by some bigger guy about racing him. he puts up 20 bucks and keeps on telling me we were gonna race. I keep telling him i'm not going to put up any money cause that was just for fun, i came here to watch. he then tells me he'll disconnect the bottle, he swears he wont cheat... i still told him i wasnt interested. after about 5 mins of him nagging me i finaly said, ok, i'll do it. So we go line up...

Well the starter (his friend) points at him, he nods, and points to me, I hardly get my rev's up by the time he drops his hands... no matter, i got it JUST where i needed it... I get a few little squeeks out of my tires, while the guy next to me seems to be try'n to win a burnout contest. Well i jump him about 2 1/2 lengths through first, and about 3 at the end of 2nd... he finaly passes me after i let off the gas clear down the strip.

I turn around go back to the parking lot and there his friend is, screaming "where's your nos!! open you trunk damn it, i know you have NOS in there, open it damn it!" well goes on bickering at me as the driver shows up, saying the same thing... i gladdly open the hatch, hood, and both the doors showing them they just got beat by a stock Focus, Just something they probably hoped to find out since they drew sutch a crowd about my "Juiced" Focus. Well, now that there is a heavy crowd around us the driver goes ahead and mentions that he "wasnt giving it all she's got, i wanted to give you a bit of a head start". This reminds me of something a little kid would say to cover up something pointly obvious to everyone else... just so they seemed still all powerful.

I have just wanted to say one thing to those guys since that night, and if anyone knows them, please relay this message to them from the Focus driver that beat them last year. "Learn how to launch your car instead of make'n up stupid reasons why you couldnt beat someone."

If you loose, admit it instead of being a coward.

black88gt
08-18-2007, 03:58 PM
sounds like brent. pulled the same shit when he got beat by bowtiebuba in a stock cobra about 7 or 8 times in 2 nights

DustinsDuster
08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
yeah, watch your car around him; a lot of people seem to be convinced he is a very shady character.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-18-2007, 11:47 PM
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Dont get me fuckin started on that fat fucking waste of space piece of shit!!
I beat him in my bone stock ass '95 Blazer with a full tank of gas and a ton of weight in the back. He is a complete "duche bag" (someone may get that...) I was just hangin out with a bunch of friends and he was rantin and ravin about how fast his CRX is and i yelled STFU my F'in blazer could probably beat that pile of shit. Of course for about the next 2 weeks he is just talkin shit about me to everyone and saying i was scared to race him and blah blah blah. Obviously i wasnt there to race, i was in my blazer for christs sake! anywa i finaly decided WTF lets get this over with so you can brag about beeting a blazer but I won and he said "my fuel pressure dropped and i couldnt get it into gear" OK... lets go again, guess what... I won again "i know you man, you probably have nitrous in that or something, let me look" i told him if he goes near my truck i would beat his ass...
He then proceeds to come at me with a tire iron, i advance towards him and he turns around, gets in his car (buddy driving now because HE dont have a license) and takes off. There is more but i will stop...

His S/N is OneSlowCRX if you search you can probably find the whole story along with a couple pages of people calling him out and him just making up the most random bullshit stories that contradicts(sp?) the B.S. story he just posted before that one...

EvoNiner
08-19-2007, 12:47 AM
wow... i'm happy to see this guy is so popular with everyone else for being a complete idiot. Thats pretty damn funny that he actually came at you with a tire iron... That would have just pissed me off and he wouldnt have had a big enough object to hit me with by the time i woulda have rushed him...

i'd love to hear more about this.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-19-2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.crunderground.com/viewtopic.php?p=119401

Domestic Disturbance
08-20-2007, 03:38 AM
he was supposed to race me once he got a bottle and tune. im still waiting/interested

DustinsDuster
08-20-2007, 08:35 AM
it always made me laugh when he and that other Dustin_crxsi or whatever would argue publicly on the boards. and the best part was how alike they both were. they would each get on here tell everyone that "this summer i WILL be in the low 12's". i dont think either of them have been in the 14's yet....

EvoNiner
08-20-2007, 02:44 PM
hahaha wow. I got the first impression that sticks on this guy i guess : talker talker talker.

does he get on the forums at all anymore? i'm kinda surprised he hasnt said anything... unless he knows you guys are totaly right about him being a snake.

Drifte
08-20-2007, 06:01 PM
yea they are so a like i didnt know a different person at all untill dustin just said that. ive beens o confused, someone said its brent, i was thinking dustin, now I GET IT!

2 people who both have crx's. got it.

i havnt seen either on here in a while. you can check out dustins crx in the garage.

DustinsDuster
08-20-2007, 06:38 PM
yea they are so a like i didnt know a different person at all untill dustin just said that. ive beens o confused, someone said its brent, i was thinking dustin, now I GET IT!

2 people who both have crx's. got it.

i havnt seen either on here in a while. you can check out dustins crx in the garage.

id rather not check out his car in there. i do think it is pretty safe to assume he never "proved us wrong" and ran in the low 12's, or else he wouldve been all over all the forums talking shit.

hahaha, do you guys remember his "3rd gear pull video"? i had enough time to go get a beer while it was going, hahahahahaha.

Stutz
08-20-2007, 07:20 PM
He always had a turbo build up that only showed a front mount. And his motor without the turbo on it could run 12s all motor lol, that would be really high compression to put a turbo on it.

tylers88
08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
this guy sounds like he has a cobb up his ass walking around thinking hes fast.

EvoNiner
08-20-2007, 08:34 PM
when he raced me that night, he said "just wait till my 3rd gear pull" thats SOOOO funny that you said that! well... in 3rd gear i was still running away from him till i hit the brakes...

hahahaha what a tool.

Domestic Disturbance
08-20-2007, 09:41 PM
lol that 3rd gear pull was hilarious. it was liek 55-100mph. the vid lasted 5 minutes.

EvoNiner
08-21-2007, 08:10 PM
where the hell is this video cause i'm really interested! hahaha.

DustinsDuster
08-21-2007, 09:36 PM
http://www.crunderground.com/viewtopic.php?t=10155&start=0

go get a beer, and another beer to drink while you enjoy the vid....

Domestic Disturbance
08-22-2007, 01:45 AM
hahaha i 4got about the gay ass techno bumpin

tylers88
08-22-2007, 06:27 AM
not saying my truck is fast but its stock and thats not much better if at all my truck has kinda steep gears thogh so shes about done at around 110-115 for me cuz 4500rpm means like 3 gallons to the mile for me so thats all i've pulled it but i've had it up to 5200ish racing people at stop lights in 1st

Drifte
08-22-2007, 11:24 AM
oh man that hilarious. my brother and i knew a few things about hondas, and theirs so much bs in their i dont even know where to start.

DustinsDuster
08-22-2007, 11:30 AM
i think the kid just started out with an 18 second car, and if it feels faster at all, he gets all over zealous with his claims. a guy i know once said "you cant get mad at someone for being stupid. its not their fault, they didnt do anything wrong. theyre just stupid"

EvoNiner
08-24-2007, 09:18 PM
you know thats a damn good quote...