PDA

View Full Version : Other Racing?

EvoNiner
08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
So does everyone here usually just do drag? I like drag, but once you've drive'n a car around a race corse of even an autoX corse, it seems boring (to me...and i guess for a guy that doesnt have a car that does 11's) So does anyone on this forum do anything other then just dragging?

Autox? Anyone go to Road America down in Omaha? RallyX (if there is any events around here). just wondering.

and i guess... one other question, has anyone seen me around in my Black Evo 9? if so, i'm always open to someone flagging me down if they wanna talk car. :supz:

allgo
08-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Bunting likes to road course, I havent done it in years.

Drifte
08-17-2007, 05:32 PM
i raced electric cars in highschool at mid america. id love to run a nice car out their. my civic may do alright at auto-x if i just knew when and where.

s13kid
08-17-2007, 06:00 PM
I try to drift. In my opinion its alot more exciting to watch and to do, but I really want to make it out to an auto-x I think that would be a good time.

I think i saw your evo on 1st ave last weekend, not sure though.

DustinsDuster
08-17-2007, 06:10 PM
yeah, BBunting, fbodyguy, and Mr. Brown on here all are avid roadracers. theyre all pretty good too from what i have seen and expirienced.

DragonUSMC
08-24-2007, 06:53 PM
I try to drift. In my opinion its alot more exciting to watch and to do, but I really want to make it out to an auto-x I think that would be a good time.

I think i saw your evo on 1st ave last weekend, not sure though.

At the last Drift day there was the Cobra club of America running the road course all day... it made me REALLY want to get out there with the 240 =(

s13kid
08-24-2007, 07:39 PM
yah the first DD i went to they had America Le-mans and i think star mazda qualifing/racing around us. 100% Incredable.