PDA

View Full Version : Calling out ED sept 1st

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Ed bring the Busa out sept 1st to midnight mania, I would like to run you heads up for big money with the stang.

snickerlicker
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM
UT OHH

OldSkoolRCR
08-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Well Mike would love to, But as I have told Allgo the Busa's tranny will not be done untill mid Sept.( It is getting undercut) at best. My Nova is SOLD and I currently have an offer on the bike, so I can fund my new project. But if your willing to race any Busa, I could make a few calls and see if I can get one of my freinds to come to town...I will be there either way though, with a freind of mine...Ed

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
08-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Well all I can say is if they want me to pop the hood its not happening. But I wouldn't mind running your friends, I would rather race yours even if I have to wait. Either way im cool with it

sLoWnStEaDy
08-17-2007, 08:20 PM
A bone stock Busa can run high 9's with the right rider... "Unrestricted" they can run 9.5s and better.

Not sure what you have in that mustang but you should probably hope it is a stock Busa with a "not so great" rider. I have seen people runs 11's on them do to lack of experience and/or balls. Dont get me wrong i would probably run 15's on one as i have never and will never go bigger than a 750CC I am more into stunts and "snappyness" then going 180+ MPH. Fastest i have ever gone on a bike is about 160mph and that was PLENTY fast for me!!

black88gt
08-17-2007, 10:02 PM
pretty sure mike know's what he's got and what he's up against

DustinsDuster
08-18-2007, 07:59 AM
pretty sure mike know's what he's got and what he's up against

what he said. it's pretty common knowledge that Ed is an accomplished rider. i still say your a crazy old man on a bike Ed!