PDA

View Full Version : OH THE HORROR! stupid DHL....

DustinsDuster
08-14-2007, 01:02 PM
yeah, so i got my new pair of quarter panels for my car today from DHL, and i am less than enthused to say the least. DHL beat the piss out of them. all i can say is i hope they're willing to pay a decent settlement with me, because this really bums me out. heres some pics of the carnage:

DragonUSMC
08-14-2007, 01:25 PM
SCREW THAT SHIT!!!! DHL needs to buy you new pannels!!!!! NOW!@!!!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-14-2007, 01:36 PM
I would be on the phone ASAP! They would be buying me a new set of panels and pay for UPS to ship them...

I dealt with DHL once and i never will again. I received stuff from UPS that is fragile and wasnt even packed, just tossed in a box and it was undamaged. I have been using UPS since i can remember, i have only had one problem and they paid for the replacement (my package got lossed, probably because the guy wrapped it with paper, then put th elabel on it and the label/paper got ripped of as that happens from time to time and he did say he wrapped it...)

Ashley
08-14-2007, 01:39 PM
DHL is the worst EVER. we use them at work for our packages, and about 10% of the packages are lost, and at least another 5-10% are damaged and have to be replaced. Plus most packages are late.. ughhh. DHL makes going to work horrible for me. lol.

DustinsDuster
08-14-2007, 04:04 PM
i already emailed their claims department with the pictures, but if i havent heard from them by tomorrow, i will be on the phone before noon.

i will keep you all updated on it...

biohazard
08-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Damn that sucks Dustin.

boxmakingman
08-14-2007, 06:09 PM
what you do.
buy stun gun.
stun gun every DHL driver/employee you see until your problem is solved.

if problem is not solved.
strap 20-30 footlong hotdogs to your chest with tape along with a random tangle of wires and blinky lights.

walk into DHL with list of demands and a bank routing number.

see what happens.

Ricky
08-14-2007, 06:36 PM
my rims and tires came DHL, and what do you know i got 3 tires on Saturday because i drove to the airport to pick them up because the van was too full on Friday for them to just send them to me. O but wait 4 tires shipped together and i got three where was the other one? OHIO. thats right they couldn't even keep four tires together so i had to wait till Monday. I HATE DHL!

DragonUSMC
08-14-2007, 06:41 PM
I dont know... daves solutions seem very well planed and organized... I might skip the whole "claims" process and go with one of those!

boxmakingman
08-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah skip claims, they dont have anything to do with your shipment, they are just trying to screw you agian.

Drifte
08-14-2007, 09:43 PM
that is absolutely rediculous. i dont even see how they could get beat up THAT bad. ive heard from some companies that used to use DHL how much it sucked. I have no experience with it tho.

TbTalon94
08-15-2007, 07:29 AM
lol Belittle swears by DHL, but he just uses it to ship shit. We use DHL at work here because it's cheap and all we ship are papers and some core cut samples. We get stuff at odd points in the day, and sometimes they come twice because they forget things. I think DHL sucks.

DustinsDuster
08-15-2007, 09:25 AM
DickHuggingLameasses

tylers88
08-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Dustin that sucks I mean I might be able to understande if it a a presure dent simply from sitting rong way up and it poped out, i've put those in my hood from leaning on it wrong, but hell I've always tought its fun to take a sledge hamer to other peoples mail.

slobalt
08-17-2007, 02:22 PM
ouch that hurts, good luck dealing with claims