PDA

View Full Version : StreetPSI Information

belittle
08-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Just thought I'd share my message from streetpsi.

I'd assume George or Ed will not see them tomorrow as I will stopping my free hosting for them.

Most of you know me personally and know that I'll only go to these extreme measure if something shitty was done.

I don't feel like hosting a site for free (I pay 10 dollar hosting a month) and getting back stabbed after giving them so much.

I'm sure some of you can relate.

If any of the ADMIN would like to know more of the story please PM me or email me at belittle4u@hotmail.com.

I will no longer be hosting your site starting Tuesday @ 9am.

You will need to find another host.

Please don't ever do a deal with me again nor talk to me again.

I've helped you out FREE OF CHARGE for 6 months and you just fuck me (George and Ed). Thanks man!

Bryan L.
-4g63pwr.com

An admin can see everything! If George or Ed knew shit about computers they would know I have proof.

I've pmed George all the information pertaining to the site and a link to load everything back up. Nothing will be lost up uptil this post.

I will not take part in a website that has an admin back stab another admin.

DustinsDuster
08-14-2007, 07:28 AM
yeah, i saw this over there. i am sure they will get the site back up; it was around for a while before you started hosting it for them.

belittle
08-14-2007, 07:39 AM
yeah, i saw this over there. i am sure they will get the site back up; it was around for a while before you started hosting it for them.

Exactly. I'm leaving them all the info that is needed. I just will not help them anymore.

I will just not offer free hosting anymore. It's not about the money, it's about the principle.

There site is still there if they know what they are doing. Nothing has been lost.

StreetSweeper
08-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Don't worry, we will be back ASAP better then ever!

Luminatorz34
08-15-2007, 06:42 AM
street psi was gay anyways...nothing went on...over arlund 10,000 for sale ads (exaggerating obviously) and nothing ever sold...no tears shed here over streetpsi

DustinsDuster
08-15-2007, 12:10 PM
oh great, bring on the onslaught of shit talk....

Luminatorz34
08-15-2007, 12:55 PM
hey, its what george does best...why not help him out right? haha

Scott
08-15-2007, 01:11 PM
apparently hes got under your skin a time or 2. Is it really shit talking if he can back it up??

bowtiebuba
08-19-2007, 02:20 AM
cru is the same way with the for sale section i think its just cr lol

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey blittle, regardless of your feelings towards George and I...Why dont you be the big man you claim to be and either PM Zach or me on this site the info we need to get the site back up and running, neither one of us got this info you sent to us on PSI, we need the user name and password to get the site up. Zach has called you for me, and so has George and no reply. WTF

DustinsDuster
08-19-2007, 03:36 PM
i thought belittle was out of town, at some DSM shootout and getting a new tranny or something. i dont think he can check any websites until he's back

belittle
08-19-2007, 10:35 PM
i thought belittle was out of town, at some DSM shootout and getting a new tranny or something. i dont think he can check any websites until he's back

Thank you Dustin. You got it on the nose.

I would not answer my phone towing on I80/I90 on Wednesday. It was MAD storms and I drove 12 hours straight into Norwalk. Arrived there around 4am. I was busy Thursday installing a transmission at John Shepards shop till midnight. (transmission is fucking amazing and so are the John Shepard crew) Friday I was at Cedar Point all day. Saturday I talked to Zach. No internet anywhere I stayed. Motel 6 on wed/thurs and the track Friday/Saturday.

;)

DustinsDuster
08-20-2007, 08:47 AM
what kind of times did you end up pulling at the track?

belittle
08-20-2007, 09:05 AM
what kind of times did you end up pulling at the track?

The racing got canceled because of rain :(

DustinsDuster
08-20-2007, 10:43 AM
i would say that sucks, but you did still end up with a Shep tranny in your car, and that never sucks.