PDA

View Full Version : A lil dyno chart what do ya think?

69gt4speed
08-09-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm not going to mention where or when but it is what I am running off the spray best case on 93. You guys can figure what the spray would add anyway. A 2.9, k&n, bassani xor and catback. 12#. As you can see the a/f is ok for a boosted mtr, it reads right along with my lm1. Since we got into this domestic/import stuff, thought I would post this up. I don't really care what # say. But you can see what a p/d s/c does as rpms goes up the airflow increases till it runs into restriction. Btw it takes approx. est 80hp at 6k to turn the s/c per eaton. So lower, higher etc. what do you think? No questions on the dyno or when don't want to go there. Same old tune anyhow.

Scott
08-09-2007, 07:33 AM
very flat torque curve there Rob, no wonder its tough to hook up, thats alot of torque at 3000rpm!!

DustinsDuster
08-09-2007, 07:54 AM
yeah, its funny to see how fast the torque and HP curves go up as the supercharger builds boost. you dont see that very often with turbos; at least not that low in RPM range...

69gt4speed
08-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Now I program timing down 5 deg total. Same day, within 50 min. of the other. I did confirm what I could tell driving the car or using the gtech. Actually my timing curve is pretty flat at wot loaded from 3k to 6.5k. Anyway you can see a difference across the range in hp and tq. I started with this actually, did spray, then added the timing. So the engine was hot all along no cool down just like the street.

Domestic Disturbance
08-10-2007, 04:30 AM
wow that torque. thats badass. 32 valves of fury