PDA

View Full Version : alarm/remote start and misc mobile electronic installs

Stg4raddo
08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
well some of you guys know ive been doing car audio and electronics for the past few years but i am no longer working for a shop doing that stuff.

I am a MECP certified installer and a ASE certified mechanic. I am willing to do installs on the side for a reduced cost compared to best buy, ultimate mobile concepts, automotive electronics etc. I am also up for doing more than just alarms and car audio so if you need some other electric system stuff done etc let me know.

ill do any thing from a basic key less entry to an advanced alarm you supply the product or i can get hold of it for you. for the alarm/key less/remote start systems i will only deal with DEI systems ex. viper, python, Clifford, etc and auto page. I will not install a shitty product for you because i am not about to deal with people bitching cuz they wanted to save a buck or two. FYI bulldog and other systems of the like are garbage.

prices will vary depending on the vehicle and what all is needed. i will install on all new vehicles with transponder systems in the key for an added cost in labor and the cost of the needed interface. some vehicles require extra labor and will also be figured into the price. ex. Chrysler 300c, some Toyota's and Nissan and others.