PDA

View Full Version : F/S - DSM stuff, Weld Draglites,Chrysler SB, trans and rear,

DustinsDuster
07-31-2007, 10:06 AM
i have some stuff i want to get rid of. i'll start with the DSM stuff, all parts came off a 90 Eclipse GS:

1g turbo FWD trans, grinds going into 3rd under full throttle sometimes, $50/offer
left and right fenders for 90 GS, dirty but solid, good shape. $40/offer for the pair
rear hatch with good glass, tinted, has windsheild wiper, and also has spoiler(all three pieces) $50/offer
white face turbo gauge cluster, lights up blue at night, $10

also, selling my Weld Draglites:

both 5x4.75(Chevy) and 4.4.5(Ford/Mopar) bolt pattern
15x4 fronts with radial street tires
rears are 15x8 with 4.5" backspacing i believe
Hoosier QuickTime Pro DOT tires, one trip to the strip on them, probably have about half tread left.
$420 takes the set with tires

and lastly, i want to sell my entire drivetrain- engine(oilpan to intake), transmission and rear end(with brakes)
PM me for complete details, but hes a quick run through
'76 360 block, stock crank and rods. 10:1 hypereutectic pistons. solid Comp cam. double roller timing chain.
Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, slight port clean up, 3 angle valvejob, Crane aluminum roller rockers.
Edelbrock Air-Gap dual plane intake and MP electronic distributor.
727 TorqueFlite transmission, Fountain's built, Cheetah full manual valvebody, B&M 3200 stall converter
8 3/4" rear end, stock Abody width, big bolt pattern(5x4.5") Moser 30 spline axles, Auburn limited slip differential and 3.91 gears.

i believe the motor has a spun rod bearing(far from fatal. i will disassemble it in a couple weeks to know for sure). unless the crank is toast, i would probably want about $2k for the motor as it sits, maybe a couple hundred more if i take it apart, have the crank polished and replace the bearings. the transmission is fine, shifts very firm, no problems, i want around $600 for that, might throw in the quarter stick Pistol Grip shifter, and i'll say another $500 for the complete rear. or i'll sell the whole drivetrain for $3,000 and i'll even throw in the headers and exhaust. buy a decently solid Abody for under $1k, throw all of this in it with some sticky tires and run dead consistant 12.5-12.7's in summer heat on pump gas. i got down to 12.30 at 110 in cold weather with this setup.

shoot me a PM if you want any details or pictures of anything.

DustinsDuster
07-31-2007, 11:30 PM
wheels are sold. rest of stuff is still up for grabs.