PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Ryan V (Aka Mystichrome) From The Quad Cities

drfast4ward
07-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Well Ryan, You seem to assume I am behind the name calling and the slandering of your name, I will tell you strait to your face, You do that all on your own.

Here Is an example

MystiChrome04 "I plan to continue to use good ole "C-16" when the situation calls for it. When and if there is no more at some point then I'll decide on a different route.
Although E-85 may be "all that and a bag of potato chips" right now I still find it MUCH easier putting my trust in a race fuel that's worked well for SO many for a pretty long time!!!

IMHO E-85 just isn't a trustworthy race fuel for so many reasons including: it has a pretty significantly higher wear rate then gasoline on alot of vital engine parts, lower BTU rating then unleaded gasoline, as well as being less efficent all together (to name just a few). According to an article I read a couple weeks ago alot of E-85 vehicles that have been running E-85 for prolonged periods (Researchers words, in "normal" words , 50,000+ miles worth of run time) they're finding premature bearing wear (never stated what exact bearings) and trying to counteract this problem by using a "acid-neutralizing motor oil".

There is NO WAY in hell I would want to HAVE to run an altered motor oil in my expensive ass shortblock. Adding different normally uneeded chemicals to oil seems like it could "possibly" lower the lubricating efficiency (not trying to sound all technical just couldn't think of a better de.scription) and to me it's not worth the risk.

Plus, lots of people already have a tough enough time having enough fuel supply with unleaded gasoline. E-85 just makes the problem worse!!!

Sorry for the novel here but I'm just SO tired of hearing about E-85 and how it's the "God" of fuels. There are quite a few WAY more efficent alternative fuels that would be a MUCH better solution, again IMHO!"

This is some of the most inacurate and misleading information I have ever heard in my entire life, and makes you look like a complete idiot.

now onto your so called call out, I never called you out, It was a friendly race on an untuned car running 15 psi lol. You want to be proud of that..
good for you. well here is your exact quote so I am not misleading anyone here.

MystiChrome04 "And to the people who are PISSED because they can't post on the board any more and since decide to call my cell phone and leave a voice mail TALKING SHIT about me "putting up or shutting up" I put up once already last year after I was called out and I SHUT UP that person WITHOUT EVEN USING NITROUS on a 275 Nitto DRAG RADIAL IRS Cobra vs a AWD car, hell I even got the hole shot on him while blowing the tires away!!! HE WAS RUNNING E-85 THEN while I was only running 93 octane PUMP GAS!!! SO I THINK I DID SHUT UP A CAR TUNED WITH/RUNNING E-85 SO....

I got news for you, IF YOU THINK YOUR CAR WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO HOLD A CANDLE TO MY CAR YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!! PERIOD!!! You really think it's professional to have that MORON (who by the way doesn't know DICK about cars or anything for that matter) call and insult me??!!

Yeah so I had a problem with my car, I found it QUICKLY (JUNK HEAD and warped lower intake) and tore it down to put better parts on, END OF STORY! There was ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TUNE other than it being a tad rich because the tune was still being dialed, I didn't have to use a knock sensor to do it either!!!

I'll tell you what, if you really want a taste, let me know (YOU know who you are, the person I'm talking to, if you had no part in this I apologize but Kevin is your little shop LEECH so as of now your lumped in with him as a matter of principle). I was planning to hold off on buying the rest of my needed parts but I'll go ahead and order them if need be, I could have them here in a couple days no problem!! I'll even be nice and only use some 60lbers to limit the power a little. JUST SAY THE WORD!!! "

ok now onto me having somebody call your cel phone.. I thought you would know me better than that if I have a problem with someone, I am a big boy I can take care of myself, I have your number I could of called you.. but you posting what you want thats all you, you make your self look foolish enough.

So you only need a couple of days to have your car ready huh, Thats to bad I will be at the track tomorrow, want some?? come get some. didnt think so.... well here is something a little more realistic for you you have til August 31 2007 midnight mayhem I am saying the word I am calling you out LOUD AND CLEAR can you hear me now. Lets hear how you are going to puss out of this.. You say you know your shit prove it,
because i am sitting here typing this thinking to my self that I will never hold a candle to your mustang. laughing my ass off because you will soon see you bit off more than you can chew this time.

this video was me not getting traction with awd at midnight mayhem last night.. Im not skerred to show you what I have up close and personal..
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4ab11ac9-e6a3-44cf-91eb-9979013696af.htm

you seriously dont stand a chance, not now not ever.

now let the back pedalling begin. Listen to the lyrics in the video they are from me to you Ryan

Hope your ready.. August 31st 2007 Midnight Mayhem Cordova Dragway.

Drifte
07-29-2007, 04:39 PM
ooh sweet.

69gt4speed
07-30-2007, 02:44 AM
Yo ho ho, get me another beer.... This could be interesting. Better get her together quick and tuned up. I haven't seen ol Trent worked up for a while since c.r. I'm glad I got a slow d/d.

amoander
07-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Very well put Trent. Im not taking sides on who started what or anything, but that talon is alot to chew on lol.

titan01
08-03-2007, 06:21 PM
hmm......i'll be there beer in hand. drfast4ward , you guys did a dyno tune for my buddys Evo ....he's really happy with it ... He said it was 100x better now that you guys tuned it .... :supz:

logans dad
08-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh Ryan, I thought being a friend of Robs you would be ok. NOT

69gt4speed
08-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh Ryan, I thought being a friend of Robs you would be ok. NOT

Well Vic, I know of him and raced his cobra, other than that I know squat. He's not Adam, or the other stang guys or camaro guys I hang around with. Nor the street psi ppl. You know I work too much to visit q.c. on a whim. Rather be making some dollars.

logans dad
08-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I thought it was one that you knew good Rob, Sorry

titan01
08-07-2007, 07:25 PM
sooo.... still no reply to the call out hmm... :rock:

black88gt
08-08-2007, 12:55 AM
he replied over on streetpsi

69gt4speed
08-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Heck I might just take off the 31st you know to see cordova action. Last time I was there broke a halfshaft and changed it in the pits. woo hoo. That was fun. I think they lined me up with a bike that run. I lost.... :Hangman: Nothing like bring ur up from the dead.

titan01
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
so is this going to happen or what?

69gt4speed
08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I haven't heard squat myself, guess I will see.

titan01
09-13-2007, 03:11 PM
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: So did it go down or not?

drfast4ward
09-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Are you kidding me, Ryan and his car are weak will never hold a candle to the Monster Talon, and he knows it. If I were ryan I would hide in shame myself.

Good Luck Ryan

Trent

allgo
09-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Trent have you been back to the track since your new set-up?? If so how did it run?

69gt4speed
09-13-2007, 10:41 PM
What amazes me you changed ur setup when it was doing good and getting better... Just needed some mo tire imo. I know u wanted more but yet u still had some left. No bashing just a opinion it had not been maxxed out yet.

drfast4ward
09-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Are you kidding me, Ryan and his car are weak will never hold a candle to the Monster Talon, and he knows it. If I were ryan I would hide in shame myself.

Good Luck Ryan

Trent

Nah Im just kidding I want ryans car to be Fast, Hell We want everybody to be fast.

New setup should be altogether very soon... no time to work on it shop is busy as heck..

Anyway Ryan cmon man get that car running.. See you soon :)