PDA

View Full Version : 95 talon tsi awd 71k miles, very clean , runs 11's, $8400

AutoMods
07-21-2007, 10:55 PM
mod list and more pics here http://importevolution.com/talon/

1995 Eagle Talon All Wheel Drive with 71,000 miles, asking $8400 . Call 319-269-6908

Car has been owned by me for 6 years and has been garaged the whole time and rarely driven in the winter. Being garage does wonders for keeping the paint nice and shiny and preventing rust. Car has no rust on the body. Only trace of rust is two small nickel sized rust spots under the hood where the water drains down from the winshield (common rust area on these cars)

Car has been extensively modded in a very tasteful manner. Over $10,000 in mod with no exageration. I have worked with these cars for around 8 years and I know what I doing unlike most of the hacked up cars you see out there. Everything on the car was carefully choosen for a reason. No cheap chinese knock off parts were used, name brand parts only.

Car is very fast and runs perfect from idle all the way up to redline. The motor is all original and the only internal work has been to install camshafts. Compression is about 175psi accross all cylinders and I can do compression test on the spot for you when you look at the car if you'd like. Everything works how it should engine, tranny, turbo, electrical, etc. Tranny has been recently built up to withstand its current horsepower level and more. The car has ran an 11.87 @ 119mph at the dragstrip and a best 1/8th mile of 7.559 seconds. That time was ran at a 1.8 sixty foot time, with a 1.6 sixty foot time the car should run an 11.5 at the same mph. I have timeslips and video proving the car can run 11's.

The only thing I can think of wrong is that the ABS light came on recently and I believe it is a minor speed sensor that needs to be replaced.

Car has had the AC removed for weight savings, lots of people remove the AC and sell it cheap so you could affordably put it back on.

Serious inquirys only, no joy test drives. I am selling the car because I need to get rid of some of my toys as I have a kid on the way. I am not selling the car because of any problems with it

Domestic Disturbance
07-22-2007, 03:02 AM
wow thats clean especially on the inside. love the stock wheels on it too definitely looks like a sleeper that way 4 an 11 sec car

AutoMods
08-13-2007, 10:38 PM
now asking $8400, i've seen clean stock ones with 70k miles on them go for $7k so with all these mods this is a deal