PDA

View Full Version : Remember that one time?

Deathinnovember
07-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Yeah so lets do it again. I bought a 1080p 60" plasma screen a couple months ago. I have a spare 50" CRT television. 30" CRT television. So all we'd need is one more television so we could hook up four XBOX's. Unless one group would be cool with using my mothers 20" plasma. Yeah just let me know.

DustinsDuster
07-21-2007, 09:57 AM
you'll have to talk to Wally about that, hes the only one of us who still plays Xbox, i might be inclined if it were winter; too much going on in the summer...

Deathinnovember
07-21-2007, 09:59 AM
you'll have to talk to Wally about that, hes the only one of us who still plays Xbox, i might be inclined if it were winter; too much going on in the summer...

Yeah, I have really no clue when we'd do it. I just thought I'd throw it up in the air.

I'd prefer to do it sometime soon. But thats just inpatience. Ask Wally if he'd be down.

Snowman
07-21-2007, 11:56 PM
At the piont in time, yes i'd be down to play. Would this be for Halo 2 or Halo? I don't have a tv that i'm willing to move this time around. And i don't know as many people that play anymore. So it might be a bit harder to set it up this time.

Wally

Deathinnovember
07-22-2007, 02:41 AM
At the piont in time, yes i'd be down to play. Would this be for Halo 2 or Halo? I don't have a tv that i'm willing to move this time around. And i don't know as many people that play anymore. So it might be a bit harder to set it up this time.

Wally

Thats great. Theres really no need for another TV. We have plenty of them at my house. The only thing we need is a few more XBOX's which are not that difficult to move around.

Either halo 1 or 2. It's doesn't matter. My personal prefrence is 1. But I'm down for either one.

I also have about six people not including my self that would play. I'm sure if I looked harder I could find more. theres a few buddies of mine at my old job that would want to play I'm sure. They're also pretty decent.

I was figuring too everyone could bring a few dollars to throw down for some pizza and i might supply the soda. If people want to drink thats fine too.

So when would the best date for this be?

Domestic Disturbance
07-22-2007, 02:58 AM
halo = n00b

Deathinnovember
07-22-2007, 02:59 AM
halo = n00b

psh you're coming hoe banger and you know it. I would OWN you at halo.

Just like chris owned you tonight....oh snap! yeah i went there.

DustinsDuster
07-22-2007, 10:03 AM

i just want to play the hallway with no sheilds and pistols only...i wonder if im still able to own at that....

DustinsDuster
07-22-2007, 10:04 AM

i just want to play the hallway with no sheilds and pistols only...i wonder if im still able to own at that....

Domestic Disturbance
07-22-2007, 07:18 PM
wtffffffff

Deathinnovember
07-23-2007, 05:02 AM
[quote="Deathinnovember";p="130028":7c64c] psh you're coming hoe banger and you know it. I would OWN you at halo.

i just want to play the hallway with no sheilds and pistols only...i wonder if im still able to own at that....[/quote:7c64c]

You know whats even more crazy? The hallway with no sheilds, no radar, only rocket launchers , and 16 players. NOW thats crazy.

DustinsDuster
07-23-2007, 07:28 AM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="130035":550b8][quote="Deathinnovember";p="130028":550b8] psh you're coming hoe banger and you know it. I would OWN you at halo.

i just want to play the hallway with no sheilds and pistols only...i wonder if im still able to own at that....[/quote:550b8]

You know whats even more crazy? The hallway with no sheilds, no radar, only rocket launchers , and 16 players. NOW thats crazy.[/quote:550b8]

thats not crazy, thats shooting fish in a barrel. at least pistols require "some" talent.

Deathinnovember
07-23-2007, 07:29 AM
[quote="Deathinnovember";p="130071":4682d][quote="DustinsDuster";p="130035":4682d][quote="Deathinnovember";p="130028":4682d] psh you're coming hoe banger and you know it. I would OWN you at halo.

i just want to play the hallway with no sheilds and pistols only...i wonder if im still able to own at that....[/quote:4682d]

You know whats even more crazy? The hallway with no sheilds, no radar, only rocket launchers , and 16 players. NOW thats crazy.[/quote:4682d]

thats not crazy, thats shooting fish in a barrel. at least pistols require "some" talent.[/quote:4682d]

Ha I was just saying it's a lot of fun and very fast paced. Shoot off one rocket and 6 people die. A lot of cussing and screaming :D

Domestic Disturbance
07-23-2007, 04:56 PM
FPS on computer 4 the win

DustinsDuster
07-23-2007, 10:13 PM
i was freaking Doc Holliday in the hallway with the pistol. we shouldve called it the OK Corral

Bizurke
07-26-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't know any of you guys (cept zac) but I'm always down for a Halo party.. I have Halo 1 and 2 and an xbox and xbox360. I play online too if anyone wants to get down on there.. my gamertag is Bizurke1

Deathinnovember
07-26-2007, 10:40 AM
I don't know any of you guys (cept zac) but I'm always down for a Halo party.. I have Halo 1 and 2 and an xbox and xbox360. I play online too if anyone wants to get down on there.. my gamertag is Bizurke1

Hey man who cares if you don't know any of us! Were all cool and easy to get along with. It would be a great way to meet new people and get your ass whooped at some halo :biggrin: I kid I kid.

So guys when do you think we should do this? I was actualy thinking on a sunday. Everyone is busy on friday and saturdays.