PDA

View Full Version : Falcons Fan? I love pro athletes!!!

DragonUSMC
07-19-2007, 01:36 PM
My favorite part is the end where it says that he would kill the losings dog so that the others would know "thats what happens to losers." I've got a few Marine buddies that want to go show Vick what happens to losers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19814494/

DragonUSMC
07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Stop idolizing these pieces of shit. Stop buying the jerseys, paying the pay per view, and cheering these worthless multi millionaires.

slobalt
07-19-2007, 03:14 PM
ya know if this was just a regular joe he'd be in jail by now. How long has this been goin' on?

ZacFields
07-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Coming from a big football fan, you just have to know who it is you're idolizing. Very small percentages of them are bad people. For every bad egg in professional athletes there are several hundred good ones.

I've never liked Michael Vick. Not because I knew he would turn out to be a bad guy but just because I didn't like him. I think the NFL is ridiculous for letting him play this season. Bottom line is whether he did it or not, he put himself in a situation that allowed him to be indicted for it and that is something a high profile role model should never do. Doesn't matter if he did it, he was definitely around it and condoning it.

The only thing that irritates me about this Vick thing is that the only thing the media wants to say about these pro athletes is the bad stuff. A few months ago a former Cowboys hall of fame player donated a kidney to one of his former teammates. "Bad Boy" Terrell Owens of the Cowboys is also the largest contributor to the United Way out of anyone on the team and is frequently seen attending charity events without a single speck of media coverage.

Point is there's a lot of bad eggs out there but it seems way worse because nobody wants a feature story about how a professional football player donated 1/4 of his salary to the United Way last year, or a professional athlete took a dying kid to disney world as his last wish, etc.

Zac

DragonUSMC
07-19-2007, 03:28 PM
i know there are good ones... i know there are alot of just normal ones who still live in the same small house in the same small town.

But the owners and NFL get rich off of asshats like vick. All because of fat stupid retards in a bar all bitching about "so and so gets paid 200 million a year to throw a football and sucks at it! i can do better then that!" while he is wearing the guy's fuking jersey.

Today i just realized that there is alot about this world and the people in it that i hate.

JJ240
07-19-2007, 03:39 PM
So T.O. is down with sharing the wealth? He should working on sharing the ball next.

ZacFields
07-19-2007, 03:48 PM
^ TO does plenty sharing of the ball. He had the most drops out of anyone in the NFL last year :)

Stripped himself of a pro-bowl op. But when he's playing for your team you want him to have the ball as much as possible. And I'll admit I hated that guy more than anyone who's ever touched a football field before he became a Cowboy. Back when he was with the 49er and he used to dance on the dallas star when he'd catch a TD. grrrrrr

Zac

Domestic Disturbance
07-20-2007, 02:41 AM
just bought a vick jersey

DragonUSMC
07-20-2007, 08:35 AM
^ I hate your face!

Domestic Disturbance
07-20-2007, 04:12 PM
haha no im not black enough 4 jerseys

DustinsDuster
07-21-2007, 09:24 AM
fucking pro atheletes that think theyre above the law...

its people like that asshole that give pitbulls a bad name. blame the owner, not the breed