PDA

View Full Version : FS/TW:: 1g Eclipse GST (Turbo)!!

b00sted4g63
07-19-2007, 01:02 AM
I am testing waters, but I am in the market to sell the car. It sucks right now because it needs some work but I'll go onto the details. I'm also testing waters to parting the car out if I have to. Anyways, here it goes.

\\Engine//
- 4G63T (6 Bolt)
- Rebuilt 4G63T Cylinder Head
- New Valves
- New Valve Seals
- New Valve Stems
- ARP Head Studs
- New Spark Plugs (NGK BPR7ES - .28 Gapped)
- New Spark Plug Wires
- New 14b Turbo w/ 16g Exhaust Housing
- K&N Filter
- 2G Turbo Manifold
- SS Turbo Oil Feed Line Relocated
- OEM Oil Cooler
- OEM 1g BOV
- Painted Gloss Black Valve Cover
- 2.5" Downpipe
- 2.5" Catback Exhaust (Cat Delete)

\\Transmission//
- 4G63T FWD Transmission
- OEM Clutch
- OEM Flywheel

\\Exterior//
- Black
- OEM Wheels (Painted Black)
- Removed Center Caps

\\Interior//
- Mint OEM Interior
- OEM Stereo
- Boost Gauge
- Data Logger
- Greddy Turbo Timer

\\Wheels and Suspension//
- OEM GST Wheels (Painted Black, Center Caps Removed)
- Newer BF Goodrich Tires (Front)
- Newer General Touring Tires (Rear)
- OEM Shocks
- OEM Springs

The head gasket is blown and needs replaced. The car as it sits is kind of torn apart, but all the parts are there in the trunk. I tore it apart to maybe fix it, but I don't have any money to fix it until Aug 15th when I get paid. The only other bad part about the car is it has faded clear, if it had a respray of black it would be cherry!! This eclipse was very reliable until the head gasket went. I drove it everywhere and took it to Oran, Iowa about 3-4x a week.

As it sits I would like to see $1500 out of it, but I don't know if anyone will pick it up for that. The lowest I would want to go is $1300, but I am sort of negotiable so hit me up on an offer. If this doesn't sell within 2-3 weeks I will just keep it and fix it as I'm sure I'll have some $. Also if there is a lot of interest in parting it out, I'll do that also.

CELL: 319-215-0199
AIM: xwade03

And again $1500, obo. Would like to see $1300!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/xwade01/DSM002.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/xwade01/DSM001.jpg

Exhaust Clip (http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/xwade01/?action=view&current=6032a7b0.flv)

b00sted4g63
07-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Well it's update time. A buddy of mine bought me a head gasket, and the fluids to fix the car. So the head gasket is now replaced, and the car is running just fine. It still has everything thats mentioned above in previous post. But now I am selling it as a whole. It runs, drives, and builds boost just as good as it did before.

If your interested and would like to come take a look at it, or would like to know more then call or PM me!

Asking $2800 obo.

Cell: 319-215-0199

b00sted4g63
08-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Quick Update:

It just got another oil change, and an oil filter change 20 or so miles ago. The car runs, drives, and shifts perfectly fine. The only problem with the car is the paint fade. Right now the power steering belt is not hooked on the car so I'm driving around w/out power steering. It's not too bad, but probably an issue to others. The other problem is the AC belt is gone, to get AC again you'll need a new belt, and a recharge.

The car comes with a JRC FMIC thats not installed. The mods are still as listed. Nothing has changed on the car, just the oil, and oil filter!

Price: $2500 obo