PDA

View Full Version : This Sat. the 21st

amoander
07-18-2007, 11:17 PM
A supra and evo from IC, plus me and the TA, Rob, Dustin, and few streetpsi guys are gonna be out sat. Hoping to get bunch of ppl out and together for once this summer. Rob works till 11, though, so post if you can make it out.

Domestic Disturbance
07-19-2007, 01:29 AM
ill hopefully b off. depends on if im off by 9. im workin a 9 but usually i end up staying much later

NewSpeedSteed
07-19-2007, 02:22 PM
I'd like to make it out, but idk. Where does everyone plan on meeting up? If you could PM me that would be cool or whatever. I'm staying away from Chrome City and all the lame kids and their fireworks and BS. My friend (Dustin) and me were down there last Saturday and we had the usual kids poking in and out of cars checking them out and then Sunday night he had his car broken into and his after market gauges (a/f, boost and something else) stolen, his seat slashed, his nice cd player was taken as well as his switch panel (uses it for his interior lights and neon). It was locked and he didn't have an alarm on it- they broke the passenger door handle out to get in so its all scratched up now. Anyway hes really pissed. I think its kids that were at Chrome City because JC's Harley Truck was also broken into. So my thought is that they saw the truck and my friends TSi at the races.

amoander
07-19-2007, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't doubt it, i sent u a pm. We usually leave chrome city if the retarded kids are there. I also yell at them to leave and such when they piss me off or irritate me, they usually leave.

StreetSweeper
07-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Wont make it.. Heading to Joliet for the NMCA fastest street car shootout race!

s13kid
07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
it cool if I just come out and watch? i havent seen any good races in over a year.

TbTalon94
07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
i probably won't be out....my brother is having his Bachelor party.

TeamCSI
07-26-2007, 03:00 PM
i was up there this past saturday didn't know anyone was out went to c.c. only to have some ignorant lil teenie bopper ask me what my friends and i were doing up there lol. i prolly won't be in the c.r. area again til next summer though got some "stuff" to do.