PDA

View Full Version : Summer time!

melhoneybee
07-18-2007, 12:14 AM
How's everyone summer going? Are you getting your plans squeezed into an already packed schedule? Tell your stories from your fun times at the beach to playing with the cars!!!!

Remember that these funs times also should included the Cr:U BBQ!

slobalt
07-18-2007, 08:27 AM
No real fun time for me this summer. Transfer from the great state of Texas to,...well,.... Iowa. I'm sure I'll like it once were settled.

Spent May and June searching for a home and now we're unpacking. Nice to have a garage again though. Finally got the oil changed and give the little balt a good cleaning inside and out. Work on the truck next, change filter, plugs, etc....

ahh.,,, good times

DustinsDuster
07-18-2007, 08:39 AM
ive spent a lot of time with my friends, went out to California to see my mom, swam in the ocean, swam in a waterfall, climbed up and down rocks, drank a lot of booze, had a lot of fun, and ran faster in my Duster than i ever have before.

hasnt been too bad so far....

TbTalon94
07-18-2007, 09:47 AM
my basement leaks in my house. I broke my tranny at the track and had to dish out money to get it repaird...then i've had leaks from everywhere possible and all kinds of shit going wrong. In the process of fixing it all...

summer has been shitty for me. My b-day is tuesday though (21) so it better be looking up from there dammit.

Drifte
07-18-2007, 10:30 AM
ive been dreading the first day of school since the last day.

biohazard
07-18-2007, 10:52 AM
I've been working 40 hrs a week since school got out. I haven't had much time to have fun.

Scott
07-18-2007, 11:39 AM
My summer kicked ass so far, built a new garage, no longer work on cars in a hot shop for a living!! finally got the car running again and got to go burn off enough rubber to make up for the first half of the summer! oh yeah and I have had enough money left over to get drunk when I want to and buy a dirt track car. So my summer is great so car.

allgo
07-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Scotty have you been to the track yet? Just wondering how your car is running?

Scott
07-18-2007, 02:43 PM
its running pretty good when I dont have the 2 step wired into a battery positive wire.. nah I havent taken it up yet, I was actually thinking about heading up sometime soon and get the license passes out of the way.. feels about the same as it did, if it runs in the 10's I'll be happy. I havent got the nitrous wired or completely plumbed yet either, been pretty busy workin on dirt cars actually "pretty sad I know" I was out beating on it the other day and it just dont wanna hook at all on the street, I thought the glide would help alot but its actually quite the opposite. I'll let you all know what it runs.. :supz: