PDA

View Full Version : EDS got a big fuckin mouth imagine that!!

allgo
07-14-2007, 03:39 PM
:butthead: Hey big mouth do you have the papers on that bike yet? If you own it august 19th during cedar valley drags Chris said he will race your big mouth, but it has to be your bike. $$500 not $$ 1000 I am not about to bet that much on any race. So you better get the title in hand and be ready cause win or lose I dont care cause it takes a bike to beat the wagon!

OldSkoolRCR
07-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Will be in Norwalk Ohio that wekend with George and Jesse. The race was offered 2 weeks ago, this is not the Allgo show. But we will get it done dont worry, whats wrong Mr Richie dont have a $1000.

allgo
07-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Your so loaded ED you can afford to lose $1000, god it must make you feel cool to have all that money and nothig to show for it!!

allgo
07-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Will be in Norwalk Ohio that wekend with George and Jesse. The race was offered 2 weeks ago, this is not the Allgo show. But we will get it done dont worry, whats wrong Mr Richie dont have a $1000.

It was offered 2 weeks ago but when is this the ed show, chris couldnt do it so I guess it is the Ed show! You dont even own a bike anyway!! Now type as fast as you can and say I got the title right in my hand.

BIG HP
07-15-2007, 08:42 PM
When you going to get this going? I want to see the bike get blown away bye the wagon! Hell i might even put up the other $500. This makes me want to get my car done so i can blow some people away(specialy bikes & rice burners).

OldSkoolRCR
07-15-2007, 09:22 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="129668":e3bd4]

It was offered 2 weeks ago but when is this the ed show, chris couldnt do it so I guess it is the Ed show! You dont even own a bike anyway!! Now type as fast as you can and say I got the title right in my hand.[/quote:e3bd4]

Your so pethatic, It just makes me chuckle :biggrin: . Maybee your sources need to hit the refreash button. Summers young yet Slogo well see...But whats funnyier yet is you would bet your life on a sure thing, but I know you well enough to know when there is doubt in that fuzzy head of yours...Now how could Chris not do it 2 weeks ago, was he not at TriState last weekend? Which would have been the following weekend from when it was offered? Opps gotch ya...Tuner up.

OldSkoolRCR
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
See whats fuuny is the people you ask about my bussiness (if I own the bike or not) call me afterwards and tell me...

allgo
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
See whats fuuny is the people you ask about my bussiness (if I own the bike or not) call me afterwards and tell me...

you lie so much oldfool it just starts to become natural huh?? I havent asked anyone if you own a bike, but I do know that you said you would have the title in hand, what now you dont have it? something happend to it all of the sudden, imagine that! Your a Baller just go out and buy a new one, maybe you should take some of that big cash you always think you have and break down and buy that ignition box.

allgo
07-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I need a date then oldfool! how about in 2 weeks? Are you scared?

OldSkoolRCR
07-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Scared...Please!!!...I come on here just to talk shit to you and watch you chase the topic...your a sure thing...I bought the ignition box if you need to know. Let me see if it will work in the next 2 weeks, since I am always waiting on your ass, now you can wait...As for me lieing well there must be a few people that hate your ass also because, I was just told last week, you asked if I still own, or if that bike I was riding at CFR was mine. And you know dam well who told me, one of your Jiznos regulars...Anyway I have more important things to do then argue about something that will never happen. I will be in contact...

allgo
07-16-2007, 04:51 PM
You are a tool, I new that bike wasnt yours at cfr cause you posted that so go try to put another spin on it so you dont look like such a fuckhead!Its funny 2 weeks ago I was this and that cause I didnt respond to you, now that you are worried casue chris is ready you are backpeddling we alwas new he would race you!

P.S. You should beat the wagon on that bike so if you do its no big deal, but if the wagon beats you on that bike your fucked!! Know go back to being a gopher and run somebody some parts!

OldSkoolRCR
07-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Exactly that night it was the Chiefs, but since then things have changed, and in order for that wagon to beat anyone it has to go down the track, first, and who said that is the bike anyway? Man your info sucks....Like I said Slogo...in time, I am busy right now, kinda like you. but the race will happen I promise you that. Nobodys back peddeling so dont try to make yourself look good. But I see I must have hit a nerve again huh. I was wondering though on a good week, how much dill spread do you spread? How that 60K mid 11sec cobra, man I bet the fact that George out MPH that turd, and ran almost as fast MPH as that 70K GN just burns your ass... I heard you went to a Auto in the cobra...dam thats funny, I thought that thing was slow as fuck for a stick, and it was partily due to your shifting, but when I heard you went Auto I about shit my self in laughter. And your calling me a tool...You have a nice night, hope that nerve heals....When this GN vs Nova gonna happen? or are you still spending money on that thing to beat me?..Dam that makes me feel great. Or do you wanna compare slips now and save yourself some time? Man your bird dogs are slipping.

allgo
07-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Your right I make fun of you to make myself feel better, or I could be like you and hang around a bunch of 18 and 17 year olds and act cool like you! You have done so much with your life I cant beleive you even can lower yourself to talk to a guy like me. I wont need to compare timeslips cause I am going to drag you down the 1320 the old fashion way!! Anytime you want to up the bet feel free big baller!
OLDFOOLS QOUTE
For those of you that were at the Midnight races last Sat. and everyone else....Allgo has opened his big mouth again. Says I am lucky the wagon did not make a pass cause I was going to get whooped up on with the BUSA...

A $1000.00 bet has been put out, between me and Allgo. the bet is the wagon will whoop the BUSA....It will happen in 2 weeks either CFR or TriState. I will post the offical date PLEASE everyone come for this its gonna be a GOODY. Steve'O nothing personal towards you or Chris. Allgo needs to step up.

So I think it was you that said it would be a bike! Its that easy for you to lie all the time fagboy!!

OldSkoolRCR
07-16-2007, 06:47 PM
You know Slogo...you talk all the shit about my job. But whats funny is who was there to help you out at the Quiznos, who came and wired up the power cord on your oven, since you where to stupid to do it. And when you fucked up and order the wrong voltage oven, who was there to help you out and saved you about $400.00, hooked you up with the inverter at our cost, gave you the SO cord and ends, got you up and running on my time so you would not loose alot of slaes, and never asked for shit in return? yep It was the gopher. Dude anytime you needed anything I helped you out, Go fuck yourself you patheic fuck, Mr big bussines, hay did you send Terry Miller his Quiznos sponsered check from the Chelf race for winning the fastest pass, OPPS you did not belly up. Mr MCSA sponsered race. I am tired of your mouth. I will race that wagon in due time ( the bike is down at this time with tranny issues) if you need to know, and your fucking junk GN and anything else you have. You dont scare me or intimadate me. I have helped out everyone on this site that has asked for help, all of Georges freinds etc. What have you ever done for anyone but talk shit to a bunch of kids, get personall, get people to talk shit for you since your such a wessel. (Ya thought that one would slip by to huh?). So say what you want...but I get up every morning go bust my ass and take care of my responsabiltys. I actually work. But you are good at what you do though...you spread shit all day long, and then spread shit all night on the boards...So up yours :butthead:

Whats funny are those kids have more class then you ever will, and in case you have forgotten I have a 18 yr old, and they are his freinds and mine. Like you said SoSlogo in time bitch. I may not have what you have but what I got is good enough for me. But then who does?

allgo
07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
you the fuckin moron that told me the voltage dumb ass! oh did you forget that one some electrician doesnt even know the difference between 208 and 240.

whats funny is i have never had anyone talk shit for me, just cause alot of people dont like you to doesnt mean i had to put them up to anything. i will say it to your face your afuckin loser oh yeah i have said it to your face! know go away ed

allgo
07-16-2007, 08:31 PM
the easy way to resolve this ed is you keep my name out of your mouth and i will do the same, get a hold of me when the bike is ready.

BIG HP
07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
sounds like someone should put up or shut up. Whats this you have to wait shit? Lets set up a time and do this. The bikes running, and the wagon is running so whats the hold up?????

Jappbox
07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
the bike is sold thats why

tylers88
07-16-2007, 11:14 PM
hey dont have a 500 each bet because i think that the limit is 1000+ then you need a gambling lisence just say 499.99 a pease. I'm not trying to stop it just save some asses

90 notch
07-17-2007, 06:58 AM
Ed,how did georges car run just as fast as the gn??Did you guys take it to the track again?If not how is a 10.30 even close to a 11.30,i'm confused?Even the cobra?last i knew the cobra went 10.90,so is this all a dream!Sorry ed but dsm's are kinda like supras all that mph and no et.I suppose.Steve o

TbTalon94
07-17-2007, 08:33 AM
lol this has got to get the worst grammar/run-on sentences of the year award!!

OldSkoolRCR
07-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Ed,how did georges car run just as fast as the gn??Did you guys take it to the track again?If not how is a 10.30 even close to a 11.30,i'm confused?Even the cobra?last i knew the cobra went 10.90,so is this all a dream!Sorry ed but dsm's are kinda like supras all that mph and no et.I suppose.Steve o

I said MPH...and you know MPH is HP...so ya know what fuck ya all...

OldSkoolRCR
07-17-2007, 02:58 PM
the bike is sold thats why

Exactly, the bike from CFR (cheifs bike is sold) that is not the bike in question here.

snickerlicker
07-17-2007, 05:26 PM
MPH is horsepower yes, but comparing 2 cars trap speeds isn't a very good comparison of power, cause weight, gearing, and whether its a stick or an auto all factor in to the equation. If both cars weighed the same, were geared the same and had the same trans it would be worth comparing, but they're not....

OldSkoolRCR
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
:rolleyes:

DustinsDuster
07-17-2007, 09:09 PM
i see this turning into another "horsepower versus torque" arguments....

Ninesecsnake
07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I saw a certain mustang make over 900rwhp on 11lbs and E85 this weekend.

DustinsDuster
07-18-2007, 08:43 AM
was that certain mustang a red 93 Cobra? yours?

Ninesecsnake
07-18-2007, 12:34 PM
was that certain mustang a red 93 Cobra? yours?

I wish, no this one was BLUE.....

Ninesecsnake
07-18-2007, 12:36 PM
If it made over 900rwhp on E85 and 11lbs what do you think it made on c16 and 28lbs? A TON!

allgo
07-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Talcott, I need my fender roller back yesterday!

logans dad
07-21-2007, 10:06 PM
MPH doesn't mean shit, Oh yes I suppose the more MPH the better the ET but watching some top fuel cars right now and, OK know it all, MPH vs HP. 1 car ran a 4.6 at 318 And another ran a 4.5 at 270 so you cant judge MPH to ET or HP. I thought this was interesting that the car running 50 mph slower was a 10th faster.

Domestic Disturbance
07-23-2007, 05:18 PM
kids these.... or uh... old guys these days. crazy.

that is a pretty wide split in mph 4 that 10th. thats pretty sweet tho