PDA

View Full Version : new guy in town

BIG HP
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Who has the fast cars around here? I was at the benefit/night race last weekend and saw some cars. was impressed with a couple street cars but I thought that red firebird was suppose to run 8's. he about got beat by that kid in the camaro in the final round. that guess was the first time he had ever used his nitrous. that car should go well into the 9's with alittle more juice. what about that iroc? it has air and all that shit and still went low 10" with one stage nos. I saw that old wagon. that thing looks badass. how does it run? that white stang sounded real good to bad he had a tranny problem, looked like it should really run. gota go post more later.

allgo
07-05-2007, 06:18 PM
did you have a car there?

DustinsDuster
07-05-2007, 10:41 PM
theres actually getting to be a pretty decent sized list of 9-10 second cars around here anymore. too big to complie here. theres also a pretty good amount of 11-12 second cars as well.

just keep your eyes open, youre bound to run into some of them.us in time...

Scott
07-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah that red firebird has run 9.7's and 9.8's all motor earlier this year apparently, I havent seen it yet. and actually he did win the last round there, it was really close but he passed him right at the strip apparently, "I didnt remember much from that night" but that firebird should really run once he decides to really get after it..only time will tell I guess. What car do you have and whats it run??

Guch
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Are you the guy with the GTO or GN, I don't know iff anyone else had BIG HP up there?

As a side note: Is that Grey Cutlass still around with the Blow Through Vortec around?