PDA

View Full Version : happy fourth!

Ashley
07-04-2007, 12:44 PM
hope everyone has a good [and SAFE, especially if you're drinking!] fourth of july! zac and i will be downtown for the freedom festival stuff this afternoon & for the fireworks tonight, so say hi if you see us :)

DustinsDuster
07-04-2007, 02:07 PM
dont know if you'll see this, but i should be sitting in the Library's parking lot, swing by and say hi or something. i'll keep an eye out for people...

lil krumm
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
ill be out at the fireworks with the little lady. maybe ill see some of you guys out there.

lil krumm
07-05-2007, 12:14 AM
good to see you dustin. bout walked right past ya. lol. the little lady had no fuckin clue where she was going.

melhoneybee
07-05-2007, 02:09 AM
i normally would have been downtown too... but i went floatin earlier today and I didn't feel the greatest... I missed the fireworks completely...

TbTalon94
07-05-2007, 07:19 AM
I went and saw Transformers....best movie EVAR!!

DragonUSMC
07-05-2007, 07:37 AM
I drank enough margaritas to kill a small Mexican villageā€¦

DustinsDuster
07-05-2007, 10:18 AM
i had a bunch of beers downtown, then after we traversed the traffic home, we stopped and got more beer, drank until about 2am, then i woke up and went to work at 8am. im here now, and i actually feel pretty good all things considered.

Kent, yeah, i almost missed you walking by. whered you guys end up sitting and watching the fireworks at?

lil krumm
07-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Kent, yeah, i almost missed you walking by. whered you guys end up sitting and watching the fireworks at?

lol where we parked. which was south on 2nd st. we walked all over the fucking place. then she was like lets go sit by my parents.

i hate crowds and she made me walk across the bridge.

foxsgurl28
07-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Fox and I watched them from the 8th Ave bridge. It was awesome because it was right were they were shooting them off. We watched them with Mike (vizracer), Nick (nick_68camero) and Jay. There was a lot of other ppl that i didnt know with us. But i was getting kinda pissed at some African Americans behind us. They were practically yelling in some weird language. Oh well. We went back to the new apt afterwards and had a party. I have to work tonight at the hospital so i didnt drink.