PDA

View Full Version : ALLGO..opens his big mouth again. Imagine that!!!

OldSkoolRCR
07-02-2007, 10:20 PM
For all of you who have not read the PSI BS...Allgo stated the wagon would wipe the track up with this old fat guy on a BUSA...So I challenge him to a personall $1000 bet between me and him, I will drag that wagon down the 1320. And guess what....you got it EXCUESS'S, EXCUESS'S from Mr Allgo, imagine that. He feel down and hit his head on a sub sandwhich and thinks all that bikes got is the 9.36 @151.8 it ran Sat night. Hold that thought SoSloGo. So for all of you who would like to see Mr. Money bags put up for once, you may be dissapointed hes dodgeing the challenge already...C'mon show everyone your a player, shit I bet and [pay when I loose, whats your excuess. You got 2 weeks bitch. see ya there. And like I said before...Steve'O nothing personall to you or Chris. Its about time Allgo mans up when his mouth run'ith over.

allgo
07-02-2007, 10:40 PM
You see Ed once again you try to twist what is said, I said I bet you where glad the wagon didnt run cause it would be faster then your 9.38 pass. Then you get your fat fingers going on the computer saying I challenged you on cheifs bike for $1000, well thats not what I said but I will ask chris if he wants to race you for some $$, $1000 not likely I dont know to many people who want to throw that away but I guess your side business must be doing well.
And once again about the GTO I never once said i wouldnt race him HE was spouse to talk to me not you. So go back to make believe land and dream somemore!!
Maybe you should post the vid of george blowing up his tranny to like you did to stevo!

StreetSweeper
07-02-2007, 10:47 PM
First off, You didnt challange him, He challanged you.. Now dig into your pocket and man up beeeotch! Dont talk to chris about money, talk to him about driving the car. We want your money, not chris's he didnt ask for shit.. Put your pockets up pussy!

Video, im not hiding nothing, the fuckin thing broke, its called putting power to the ground on a stock DSM tranny, if you knew your head from your ass about anything you would know.. Anyone who knows a dsm , knows that there trannys can only take so much. We in this household are happy about it. Making power and breaking parts :supz: HEELLL YEA!!

allgo
07-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok I challenge you vs the foxbody for 1 million dollars!! Thats how fuckin stupid you guys look!!!

StreetSweeper
07-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok I challenge you vs the foxbody for 1 million dollars!! Thats how fuckin stupid you guys look!!!

The fox body is a fuckin garage queen, ILL TAKE that race!

So basically what you just said as you know damb well what the outcome of that race would be..

OldSkoolRCR
07-03-2007, 06:04 AM
First off Allgo...You open your mouth and you are so sure it would happen, bet the race bitch. 9.36 on the very mild pump gas tune. Please you know you fucked up. I want you to back your mouth up for once. Also I never posted the video of Steve'O in a neg way. Did I slam on him...NO retard I did not. People knew about the deal and wanted to see it. It was a mishap. Oh and as for the bussiness coment, well yours must not be doing so well, since you broke ass could not toss a $100 into the pot at the benifit race for the fastest pass. But you know who did ya my buddie Shane who has never met Brian, but felt it was a very worthy cause. MSCA sponsered huh. what did you sponser broke ass. Tell ya what bet the $1000, and I will donate it to Brian. Go fuck your self looser. Oh and the GTO would have blown you all the way to CR. Admit it dork. ya your 11.30 was going to beat that 10.1 @ 131. Must be using your abacus again figuring that one. Once again you knew the out come and hid. typical Allgo race.

novabasher
07-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Ed isnt your broke ass the one that had his truck reposessed!

Your old buddy :mad:

novabasher
07-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh I hope to see you soon!! real soon!!

OldSkoolRCR
07-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Oh I hope to see you soon!! real soon!!

Come out from behind the screen name and...why you hiding....Stop on over.

OldSkoolRCR
07-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Ed isnt your broke ass the one that had his truck reposessed!

Your old buddy :mad:

Actually you should know exactly where it is.

novabasher
07-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Please post the papers! You dont need a scanner just use your camera! What are you scared everyone will no you are lying! Now go cry so they delete my post again eddy the geek!

see you soon old buddy!

DustinsDuster
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
theres no need for personal slander. have fun being banned

OldSkoolRCR
07-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Please post the papers! You dont need a scanner just use your camera! What are you scared everyone will no you are lying! Now go cry so they delete my post again eddy the geek!

see you soon old buddy!

How summer school, looser...Getting any dope smokin in :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: