PDA

View Full Version : Cobra still faster then fastest street psi car!!!

allgo
07-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Went to the track on sat. with my cobra drove all the way up with the ac cranked ran 4 times went the best 10.90s at 122 with a 1.49 60ft! Streetsweeper starts talking shit about I dont have enough for him so I explain to him until he runs faster shut up!! I see he went to day with his drag car and only went 11.24 so I just wanted to post this up cause he still is slower then my slowest car!! I havent posted shit about him or his dad but they opened a can of worms this weekend again buy not keeping there big flappers shut!

Oh yeah george Ive got a hell of alot more then 122mph left in the cobra just ask rob to tell you what whipples mph at the track!

tylers88
07-01-2007, 11:58 PM
LOL that's funny shit, is your cobra street legal?

DustinsDuster
07-02-2007, 12:02 AM
i have to admit i was pretty excited to run within a half second of that car; even if you pulled those times in the middle of the hot ass day and i pulled them at night.

i was still psyched to run like i did. i havent touched my timing or jetting since last october; and found out im running 9 1/2 psi of fuel pressure when i should be at 6 or 7, so theres a bit more left in it. im just wondering if i could get low 11/high 10 second pass before getting kicked off for no rollbar....

AutoMods
07-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Was that ed's car or george's car that ran 11.2 ?

cobratori
07-02-2007, 02:38 PM
I could`nt make it up there, sounds like you guys did good. Who was your fastest street car winnner? How did Chris and Steveo do?

allgo
07-02-2007, 04:09 PM
They didnt make it in time so they didnt run. Terry had the fastest time.

mustangmike45
07-02-2007, 04:35 PM
don't lie..... they tried running their white stang and it went poof at half track or so. not sure what happened but there was a hell of a lot of smoke and they greased the track down real good!!! looked bad in my opinion.

Domestic Disturbance
07-02-2007, 04:36 PM
whipple. mmmmmmm sex

allgo
07-02-2007, 05:03 PM
don't lie..... they tried running their white stang and it went poof at half track or so. not sure what happened but there was a hell of a lot of smoke and they greased the track down real good!!! looked bad in my opinion.

Steve did not run at the chelf race so that is not a lie mister brain!!! He ran at the all night race and blew a front tranny seal!

mustangmike45
07-02-2007, 05:36 PM
oh is that what happened? well that aint that bad atleast. and allgo, man your shit was runnin pretty good, didn't get to see the cobra run but the gn looked like it was movin! congrats

DustinsDuster
07-02-2007, 05:56 PM
oh is that what happened? well that aint that bad atleast. and allgo, man your shit was runnin pretty good, didn't get to see the cobra run but the gn looked like it was movin! congrats

that wasnt Allgo, that was some other 55 year old guy....

hahahahahahahaha, sorry Joe, just had to say it!

StreetSweeper
07-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Look at you say 10.90's like you had multiple passes. You had one 10.998 BIG Deal, the rest of your pases were all 11.2 and 11.3s and must i say i even seen a 12.0.. LOL... Your starting to sound like snicker licker. Your slobra is still a high dollar hunk of shit, you got more in that whipple then i do my whole motor. LOL now thats some shit. Your lucky the tranny grenaded cause i was on my way to blowing your ET away. not to mention i fucked you up buy 8 mph, and let me tell you theres way more left. :butthead:

allgo
07-02-2007, 09:56 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA GEORGES LIFE STORY!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey Slogo...you gonna tell everyone over here about the $1000 bet we have, you know how you said that wagon would fuck up this old fat guy on the slow ass Busa...noticed how you shut the fuck up when the challenge went out, I have had numorus PM's of people wanting to side bet on me with you any amount....scared of loosing you money. Once again you punked out you fucking pussy...got 10 crisp $100 bills sitting here got my ass covered. So talk all your shit you want. How did it go "good thing the wagon did not make a pass, that busa would have got fucked up" bitch I went 9.36@151.9 on a very mild tune in the PC, all I had to do was out run all the rest of the bikes and as you seen it was easy as hell even with that baby tune.....BRING you cash and your big mouth. I am going fuck it up. Or did you tell them about the race you picked and choose with the GTO, remember the one you wanted to race for money, then found out that it would wipe the track up with you and you went and hid. theres you BLA BLA BLA bitch. Oh I got the title in hand if thats holding you back from being a big man of your word, Mr street racer, money man, man of his word...BS...your a punk. I will be at TriStae in 2 weeks with that slow ass Busa, better be there with your money and the wagon. See ya looser. Hay where can I get one of those 60K 11 sec Cobras at? :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
07-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Went to the track on sat. with my cobra drove all the way up with the ac cranked ran 4 times went the best 10.90s at 122 with a 1.49 60ft! Streetsweeper starts talking shit about I dont have enough for him so I explain to him until he runs faster shut up!! I see he went to day with his drag car and only went 11.24 so I just wanted to post this up cause he still is slower then my slowest car!! I havent posted shit about him or his dad but they opened a can of worms this weekend again buy not keeping there big flappers shut!

Oh yeah george Ive got a hell of alot more then 122mph left in the cobra just ask rob to tell you what whipples mph at the track!

Thats funny 10.90s. No dork 10.998 and the rest 11.30s is not 10.90s. Oh and the worms are open Mr. the wagon will fuck that Busa up. Your a punk and a bitch, and you run from any bet or challenge where you will loose or have to pay up, or be made a fool of, weather it is started by you or someone else. So the challenges is out $1000.00 wagon Vs Old guy. Well see if your a man of your word.

Oh and 10.998 with a Trick supercharged V8, with meth and N20, wanna see the videos I got the all 5 to be exact, 1-10.998 and all the rest 11.22 and slower.

Oh and maybee your whipple is cripple by the way it runs, funny though you spend $1000s of dollers to make your self look good and to compete with these 7-10hr teenagers. Your clown. Better stick with spreading dill at Jizno's.

Ninesecsnake
07-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I'll race that busa, not trying to start shit but I went 151mph on a drag radial this weekend, only a 9.50 but my 60ft was a 1.81 they have been as good as a 1.33. Imagine what the clock would have said if it would have been a 1.4 60ft. 8.XX somthing, on a 275/60/15 Radial @ 3900lbs full leather interior street car with overdrive. This was all done at 22lbs and 16* of timing.

Domestic Disturbance
07-03-2007, 04:14 AM
holy shit on 275s thats redic. i look at my 275's and think i want 325 M/T's NOW! btw snake badass times amazing car

OldSkoolRCR
07-03-2007, 06:07 AM
I'll race that busa, not trying to start shit but I went 151mph on a drag radial this weekend, only a 9.50 but my 60ft was a 1.81 they have been as good as a 1.33. Imagine what the clock would have said if it would have been a 1.4 60ft. 8.XX somthing, on a 275/60/15 Radial @ 3900lbs full leather interior street car with overdrive. This was all done at 22lbs and 16* of timing.

Thanx Ryan but this is not about a race. its about Allgo opening his mouth them making excuess. But if you come to town look me up, we can go to TriState. But trust me 151 was on the very mild pump gas tune on a basic street tire, not a M/T dot street tire. if you watch the video, on the 9.36 pass it was also spinning.. See ya soon Ed. But nice pass and MPH.

ProRauder
07-03-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure you guys are talking about the same white fox notch... There were TWO of them at the strip that night, one with the laundry out back and had a tranny line or something give out. The other one was slower as described above. No way you could confuse the two of them...

I've seen the fast one run 8's before and was way impressed.

John