PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow or buy a 92-95 Civic/Integra ECU

rysbrnr
06-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Honda people,
I'm getting back into the scene again but need a few a parts to the car running. I need an ECU for for a OBD1 92-95 Civic EX or 94-95 Integra GS-R I could probably do a OBD2 P2p ECU too if that's all you got. Also looking for a throttle body.... BBK, JDM ITR or anything that is at least 62mm or larger.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Ive got the P2p OBD2 ecu for my 2000 si as well as a p28 and a p30, but I won't be back in the US until the 12th...

rysbrnr
07-01-2007, 03:26 AM
Ive got the P2p OBD2 ecu for my 2000 si as well as a p28 and a p30, but I won't be back in the US until the 12th...Get a hold of me when you get back to the states...Lemme know how much you need for the P28 or P30. I won't really need it for very long, it's just so the car will start up and run for a lil while. I'll gladly borrow it for a short time or buy it if you want. Already have a AEM EMS so it's not really necessary. But will need to use it for a lil while til the new engine is finished and broken in.

SaNdMaNsSi
07-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Ok. I'll drop you a PM when I'm back. I'm probably going to start parting out my SI since I haven't driven it in 3 years and its just depreciating in a garage, so if you want parts be my guest.

Drifte
07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
i still want your stock exhaust.

mind if i ask what your putting together rys?

rysbrnr
07-02-2007, 10:32 PM
i still want your stock exhaust.
mind if i ask what your putting together rys?I'm rounding up parts for an old EG hatch project that was started years ago only to be abandoned. I plan on finishing what we started. The car hasn't moved on it's own power (1.5L SOHC) in over 4 years so there's lots of cobwebs to clean off. Literally. There are brand new parts on there that have corrosion from sitting for so long. I doubt it'll even see the road in 07.

So far I've got EMS, Quaife LSD, Edelbrock intake manifold, forged internals, ACT clutch. I'm looking for a 3" cat-back, large throttle body, drag radials 16" or 15", rear disc brakes or a complete 5-lug conversion, rear seats and rear plastic panels, carbon hood. I'm also looking for a sleeved block.

Don't wanna reveal too much info yet til I'm positvely sure what I'm gonna do with the car. N/A or F/I I dunno for sure yet. I don't like to claim to do something and then not end up doin it, then I'd be a liar. N/A is cool for a Honda but running 13's and 12's all the time is not. I'm leaning towards F/I right now cuz I want stupid power to waste on the front wheels of a 2400 lb car.

Drifte
07-03-2007, 09:32 AM
i was gonna slap a turbo on my car so it didnt sound like crap! Its almost easier to turbo it than find nice stock exhaust. I remember you saying something about this car before now, but i dont think ive ever seen it.

which reminds me. if you wanna have fun honda factory performance like parts, i was going to do a legend front brake swap and del sol rear discs...someday. Its my dream to run an h22 with b series trans..dont see that happenin for a long while though.

rysbrnr
07-03-2007, 03:07 PM
i was gonna slap a turbo on my car so it didnt sound like crap! Its almost easier to turbo it than find nice stock exhaust. I remember you saying something about this car before now, but i dont think ive ever seen it.

which reminds me. if you wanna have fun honda factory performance like parts, i was going to do a legend front brake swap and del sol rear discs...someday. Its my dream to run an h22 with b series trans..dont see that happenin for a long while though.Please tell me that means I can somehow do a Legend 5-lug conversion with Legend brakes! I've never heard of such a swap but who knows... is it easily do-able? I have the stock gunmetal wheels from my old 2001 Integra Type R and they're just sitting here collecting dust. I'd love to be able to use on my Civic project. I'll get you some pics of the car later.

Drifte
07-03-2007, 07:14 PM
oh sorry to get you excited, this is still 4x100 setup, im cheap like that.
usdm! lol

lil krumm
07-04-2007, 12:09 AM
oh sorry to get you excited, this is still 4x100 setup, im cheap like that.
usdm! lol

legend has 4x114.3 bolt pattern i think....

rysbrnr
07-04-2007, 01:25 AM
I was talking about the 91-95 Legend like my old Legend I had in my signature... those are 5x114mm bolt pattern.

Drifte
07-19-2007, 08:10 PM
and i was talkin bout the 86-90 legend. Idk what the newer legend upgrade would entail...interesting idea tho.

krustindumm
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Legend calipers will work (same as NSX with smaller pistons, actually works better), but the spindles will not.

I know integra spindles work in 92+, and I have seen an Integra with prelude spindles. They redrilled the LCA to accept the larger ball joint shaft (get a tapered reamer from a circle track shop). accords are like preludes, and accord wagons had the same brakes as ITR's. ITR's had the same diameter rotor as 91-96 NSX's and legends (10.1"). Might be worth a shot.

Oh VW corrado's G60's (4x100) have 11" rotors of the same thickness as the NSX. 97+ NSX's had 11.1" rotors. Rumor has it that they will work on 94+ integra spindles.

H-T has tons of info.