PDA

View Full Version : Cleanest Stealth in town?

ZacFields
06-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I was at walmart today and I saw a very masculine stealth. It was red... looked like it had aftermarket rims, I'd say 6 or 7 spokes, though I only saw it for a moment.

Was wondering if anyone knows who owns it? It's probably the cleanest/nicest stealth I've seen in town thus far. Whoever has been taking care of it has been doing an amazing job.

If you know him, tell him he should come to the site. I was going to get a cell phone picture but I was in a weird hurry to get home.

Zac

69gt4speed
06-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Might be a coworker, he has/had a red one and I'm sure in good shape last I saw it. Guy named Ed. Has several cars and a hd cruiser. Awd t/t model.

DustinsDuster
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
were they high polished wheels? a kid i know named Todd has one of the cleanest Stealths i have ever seen...

ZacFields
06-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Possibly. I can't remember but I don't think the wheels were chrome but if not chrome then I don't have a clue what they were. I just remember it was red and judging on the stance/ground effects I am 99% sure that it was an AWD as well. Seems to me like the other stealths sit higher and have different ground effects so I'm pretty sure this one was AWD.

Zac

JJ240
07-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Clean stealth? Everyone knows you can't polish a turd!

DustinsDuster
07-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Clean stealth? Everyone knows you can't polish a turd!

i heard that. there was a beat to shit 3000GT VR4 next to me in the staging lanes on saturday, the fucker could barely keep itself idling...

JJ240
07-02-2007, 02:31 PM
If I owned a junky DSM that idled like crap I would just tell people it was my cams.