PDA

View Full Version : Broke my foot... =(

DragonUSMC
06-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Yup just letting everyone know i broke my foot. I'll be in this cool boot thing for 2-3 months... yeah... hopefully i can still drive the 240 down to the picnic =(

I always hurt myself in the off season, trying to find ways to MIMIC snowboarding... wow... i suck.

NewSpeedSteed
06-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Sorry to hear that man, hope your still able to drive your 240 down; I always liked that car... well you have about a month to get a little better, maybe that will be enough time for you to be able to use your foot a little more. *crosses fingers

DragonUSMC
06-26-2007, 10:45 PM
^well i'm pulling the engine this weekend for my turbo rebuild, complete gasket replacement, oil pump housing replacement, etc etc.

I think i'll be ok to take my boot off to drive... definitely no fun stupid things with dustin this year =(

69gt4speed
06-26-2007, 10:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the foot. Hopefully at your age things will do better than I have had the experience of. Truly it is not 100% yet and can feel the screws when my boot is on. Good luck.

DustinsDuster
06-27-2007, 06:28 AM
^well i'm pulling the engine this weekend for my turbo rebuild, complete gasket replacement, oil pump housing replacement, etc etc.

I think i'll be ok to take my boot off to drive... definitely no fun stupid things with dustin this year =(

god dammit Jay! youre like the drummer of REO Speedwagon; i just dont know who you are anymore...

DragonUSMC
06-27-2007, 08:50 AM
^fuck drummer?!?!?! God damn it, now i cant play my drums anymore... its my Kick drum foot!!!!! FUCK!!!

Drifte
06-27-2007, 09:42 AM
so... whats the story?!

DragonUSMC
06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
wow its so ghey that its not even cool... so i went skating with my new toy from France the spinskateboard which is a longer deck with special bindings.

Anyway i liked poped a little half cab over the pyramid and as i was riding away i saw this little kid on a scooter with NO idea that the pain train was about to crash into him and turn him into a pancake. So...

I just stepped off my board. Yup... thats it. I Stepped off and still had a little bit of forward momentum and rolled my foot and broke it.

Sweet huh?

biohazard
06-27-2007, 07:47 PM
I was hoping for a super hardcore story, but that was kinda sad and depressing. I was hoping you broke it kicking some guys ass.

ZEE
06-27-2007, 07:54 PM
He kicked somebodies ass after he broke it. There, is that better. :)

DragonUSMC
06-27-2007, 08:16 PM
^yeah that damn doctor didnt see what was comming... broken foot? doest matter I'll still kick your head in with broken bone fragments sticking out of my foot.

Drifte
06-27-2007, 08:18 PM
your foot was fractured defending the safety of a young american boy...

right:)

biohazard
06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Now that would have made a kick ass story. And I thought Marines were invincable, or atleast that's what I get from those Marine ROTC cadets.

DustinsDuster
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Now that would have made a kick ass story. And I thought Marines were invincable, or atleast that's what I get from those Marine ROTC cadets.

lets just hope the Taliban doesnt figure it out and put a bunch of little kids on scooters with AK-47's....

Ricky
06-27-2007, 09:35 PM
it sounds like your mind is strong but your body is a pussy... ;) just kidding man but btw that really sucks. get better now!